Tue, Sep 24, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: New look to marketplace - It's awful.

Shadowdancer ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:25 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 5:29 PM

Can it be reverted to how it was. The new style is a right royal pain in the derriere to navigate through. Haven't you nguys heard the old adage if it ain't broke don't fix it. BTW the new look marketplace has fallen over already, SQL errors all over the show. I hope you will restore it to how it was. Thanks

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:42 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?WhatsNew=Yes

We've just made the changes, so the SQL errors are from here we were restarting the database. We made changes based upon our recent buyer survey. We are still tweaking the New Marketplace. The "What's New" section will be available again shortly, but in the mean time, please use the link provided for the "What's New" until we have the link showing on the Marketplace pages again. I'm sorry for the temporary inconvenience. Your greatly valued as a Renderosity supporter and hope that you will be patience while we work through the updates. Thanks, Jenifer

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:42 PM

We have just launched the New Marketplace layout, and are still tweaking It. Give us a couple of hours to have everything sorted out. I think you will find that the new layout will be much easier to navigate and find what you are looking for once we work everything out. Thank you, Stacey Renderosity Store

IsauraS ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:44 PM · edited Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:46 PM

I really hope you don't make the thumbnails that tiny. The white background and the small thumbnails is making my eyes cross!

I also got a message about categorizing one of my products. I don't know what I was supposed to do.

Message edited on: 05/26/2004 15:46

JeniferC ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 3:53 PM

I'm not aware of any messages about categorizing. Please send us the message you received to store@renderosity.com. The smaller thumbnails help the pages load faster and help give more exposure to other products (to see more on each page). Thanks, Jenifer

IsauraS ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2004 at 4:00 PM

They may load faster, but I don't care about seeing more on one page. I like being able to see the thumbnail and decide if I want to bother to go see the product itself.

Seraphira ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 12:36 PM

I agree with ISaura, I don't care how many products are on a page.. if i can't see the thumb nail why should i bother clicking on it >:(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.