Sat, Sep 21, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Radiosity Scene Generator

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 12:01 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 5:07 AM

Attached Link: Radiosity Scene Generator

file_110796.jpg

hi, i'm back with my last hard work, a software for generation of Python script with the light configuration for the simulation of radiosity in Vue Pro... The software is totally free - of course virus free - with professional install and unistall features... hope the community enjoy this :)

agiel ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 1:13 PM

This looks very promising ! Thanks for making this available. I will give it a try tonight at home.

nanotyrannus ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 1:23 PM

Looks very cool, can't wait to try it out, Thanks!

nick1 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 3:51 PM

Does this only work with Vue Pro? How about just the Vue 4.22?

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 3:56 PM

Attached Link: Radiosity tutorial

Sorry Nick, but Radiosity scene generator (RSG) use the Python script model avaible on Vue Pro, you can generate similar effect manually, take a look at my radiosity tutorial on my website . regards...

petshoo ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 4:12 PM

Wow! This is truely impressive! Superb work, superb implementation! Thanks a 1000x for sharing.

war2 ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 5:18 PM

nice work there rodluc, guess we can only hope for some true gi in vue 5 and vue 5 pro :)

pmermino ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 6:43 PM

Great idea ... I will try it soon and give you a feedback ... thanks for sharing it

Dale B ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2004 at 7:29 PM

It will take some experimenting to get the look you want, but oh is it sweet.... And the nice thing is that it is a seperate app, so you can save a scene before applying the script, try some basic settings, and if you don't like them, try again. Very good work, rodluc.

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 3:43 AM

Fantastic! I'd love to give it a try, but since I'm on a mac I won't be able to use it by now. Maybe I should think about getting Virtual PC (Windows emulator for mac) to make some Windows proggies work that are on my wishlist for quite awhile. ;) Anyway many thanks for making that very useful program available! Cheers, Phil

x-man ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 4:42 AM

Very good job... I've fake radiosity in my job... but manually!!! And Now... your work. Very good work. My compliment to you. Ciao ||x-man||

Essexboy ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 6:45 AM

Hello I dl the prog but it will not start due to this file being missing,......COMDLG32.OCX...... NOW I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS MISSING AS I HAVE A FRESH INSTALL OF XP PRO AND VUE 4 PRO WITH THE LATEST UPDATES ANY IDEAS PLEASE KIND REGARDS ESSEXBOY

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 10:22 AM

Wow ! :( thanx for feedback, i just insert the COMDLG32.OCX in the setup and i've test the application... i think now you can install a work version, please uninstall previous, download the new setup (1,6 mega) from same url. Give me a feedback on your try !! bye

Essexboy ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 10:40 AM

Tryed the updated version and all is working grea many thanks again essex

rodluc2001 ( ) posted Fri, 28 May 2004 at 10:52 AM

thax go to you, my first tester !! :)

jwhitham ( ) posted Sat, 29 May 2004 at 3:40 PM

Nice work, many thanks! John

bonnyclump ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 11:47 AM

This is great. I made some really bright day pictures with your script. Its easy to use and fun. My hat to you and your team for a fantastic job. I wish you great success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.