Fri, Sep 20, 5:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Ensign Vicky earns Navy Achievement Medal ... grin

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:12 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 2:18 AM

Attached Link: http://eljefe52.xidus.net/

file_111087.jpg

Hi, I have US Military medals for Poser available at my site. FREE!!! These are my first attempt at creating anything for Poser, so the quality isn't the best. The textures are from old pics I had laying around, so, not the highest resolution.

Robin

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:13 AM

file_111088.jpg

Here is a sample of some of the medals available.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:17 AM

file_111089.jpg

This is a closeup pic of the Navy Expeditionary Medal.

Still have the Medal of Honor to make (don't know how to make a conforming figure yet), and to put up the medals other governments award to US Servicemen.

Later this fall, I hope to put up the US Medals dating from the Civil War to the beginning of WWII.

Have fun and enjoy!

Robin

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:44 AM

Keep up the good work, these are coming out great :):) BTW, where did you find the uniform?

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:49 AM

Thanks, glad you like them. The Naval Officer's uniform is by Steve Shanks at PoserWorld. He also has a WWII Army WAC uniform for Vicky, and several other undress type uniforms. He's to blame for the Medals Collection, couldn't have Vicky wearing a uniform with no decorations. grin

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 11:55 AM

Now, how in the heck did I miss them? Off to PW, thanks.

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 1:11 PM

Nice work! You deserve a medal for this!

ronstuff ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 2:46 PM

This is a great resource - thanks for sharing them!

SoulTaker ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 4:05 PM

very nice, but where did you get the uniforms?

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 4:51 PM

thank you.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 5:26 PM

SoulTaker- el_jefe52 lead me over to Poserworld for the uniforms.

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 6:48 PM

Glad everyone likes the medals! As for uniforms, the one in the pic is from PoserWorld. PhilC has a set of Army DBUs and a set of Sailor Bells for Dork and Mike 1&2. Do a search here in the MP, and there are several other uniforms available, including a Navy outfit from the 1800'. (Don't remember off hand who made it). There are several other uniforms of various branches of service available at other sites, but haven't found any WWI or Spanish American War uniforms. (Hint to all you modellers out there). If enough people want/use these medals, am thinking of making the unit patches and rank badges also. Have to see what kind of responce these get. Anything that goes up on my site will be free to use anyway you want. Don't need permission to use in commercial renders, just "say hey" and let me know that they were/are helpful to you. Robin

VI_Knight ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 7:14 PM

the unit patches and rank badges would be perfect. Please do them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.