Sat, Sep 21, 3:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: underwater help

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 1:43 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:49 PM

I'm looking for corals, sea fans, anemones, kelp, you know the usual stuff one would find at a coral reef. I am using P5 and PS 7.0 and have and underwater scene to do for a promotion. Thanks for any and all help. CobaltDragon

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 2:10 PM

Aquatica Reef at daz3d Heart Of The Ocean for the Multiplane Cyclorama at daz3d Sea Critters Mega Package at runtimedna

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

TdaC ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 4:05 PM

Go to tucan's site and you'll find lot's of fish, plants (including underwaterplants) and insects. They are in 3ds format and textured and free. http://toucan.web.infoseek.co.jp/3DCG/3ds/FishModelsE.html

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 5:29 PM

PhilC has a seashell freebie to go with one of his island girl outfits... and you can find a few other shells in freestuff. Bloodsong has a brittle starfish at 3dmenagerie. Probably the best place for free-standing aquatic plants is RDNA now, but I'm not sure if they have corals. Toucan has a good selection of fish and green plants, but I don't think he has real seaweed (it's been a while since I looked). Carolly

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sun, 30 May 2004 at 6:16 PM

thanks so much for the help

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.