Sat, Sep 21, 11:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Legendary Love - A new pack for K2 by LLF - Coming soon to Daz

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:27 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

file_111234.jpg

Promised I wouldn't forget Koshini with all the Krystal and Kiki and new hair stuff ;) And I think Sarsa and I have really gotten the gal something extra special! Legendary Love for K2! Coming this week (hopefully) to Daz! Hair, gown, two similar whimples, a headcloth, crown, belt, slippers, sircoat.... absolutely everything you need for creating Maid Marian, Queen Gwenievre, even Juliet, perfect for the Legendary Love.... oh but where is Ichiro? Shhhhhhh he's on his way but not quite finished. And as if these weren't enough, Sarsa.... the poor gal has gone texture happy and created something incredible!! Just wait till ya see!!!! So whatcha think? Worth the wait after seeing those sketches so long ago? HUGS!! Lady Littlefox (Month and a half till break time for this modeler ;))

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:28 AM

file_111235.jpg

Another peek ;) These are the clothing textures included

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:29 AM

file_111236.jpg

And another.... Aren't these renders lovely? Sarsa, you are a wonder hon, you truly are! *HUGE HUG*

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:30 AM

file_111237.jpg

And the character? That's Sarsa's Surprise! I'll get her to post as soon as I get these up.... the morphs and textures for K2..... Dreamy!!! Absolutely dreamy!

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:33 AM

file_111238.jpg

And one last picture.... all the pieces broken out so you can see how much has been stuffed into this pack..... all this plus the 6 different wardrobe textures ;) Those five shown and one more just for fun. Give a shout if ya like ;) Maybe we can talk Sarsa into making available some of the other incredible textures she's been teasing me with! Evil imp ;)

sarsa ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:38 AM

file_111239.jpg

Sneaking in here and posting one pic of one (of 3) of the texture add ons ;) And the dolly in the image comes along too.... Lady Winnifred ;)

shazz501 ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 11:57 AM

WOW,this is gorgeous :D phew,a month and a half till my CC can take a break ;D these are beautiful!!!! you both did a wonderful job!

jade_nyc ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 12:26 PM

Oh wow you guys did a great job on this lady littlefox!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 12:27 PM

This looks FANTASTIC!! Awesome stuff! =OD

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 1:36 PM

Most beautiful, But you promise there will be a compatible set for Ichiro right?. . . Ok then, On the list she goes. :)

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 1:45 PM

Chuckles well not of THIS set.... Though Ichiro in a gown and whimple has potential ... mwahahahaha ;) But a King Arthur/Robin Hood for Ichiro (pretty much adventurer fun!) is through testing with my beta testers and is in the process of being packaged up and submitted... hopefully out next week or the week following ;) So yep Not only promised but almost finished.... what'dya think Sarsa, should we tease them with pictures of Lady Winnifred's handsome prince?

Mercy ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:00 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=683544&Start=1&Artist=Mercy&ByArtist=Yes

Just wanted to post one of the images I've done with these two packs.... both packs are a pleasure to work with. The textures are fantastic! Anyhow, didn't want to overload anyone's screen so just attached a link to the image itself :)

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:06 PM

LLF DO I have to come over there and pinch you ;) I have asked a similar question to two other Koshini outfits. Each time phrased diferently to save you the giggles, or so I thought and still you allways go there. I think you need to just make a dress for Ichiro and get it out of your system, you know you want to. and cuz it's for him I'd buy it. ;)you are too silly. ;)

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:12 PM

Hey I've wanted to do Pricilla Queen of the Desert for Ichiro for six months now ;) Just haven't figured out how to do those feathers justice ;) May just have to settle for Frankenfurter for Ichiro ;)

shazz501 ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:13 PM

LMAO..OMG what a vision you just put in my head..LMAO..frankenfurter..OMG..LOLOL

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:16 PM

But those feathers would be too fab!! Garee, did a really good fluffy feather in Puss in boot's hat. Maybe you should talk to him;) Though Sweet transvestites, works for me, my logical question is, but what about riff raff, or Magenta, her hair alone would be fun to do ;) Yea!! big red hair !!!

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 2:25 PM

Cackles oh now thats a very fun idea. Magenta was always a fave (though I'll watch anything with Tim Curry in it!) !!! Mwahahahahahaha ... oh lord... so many ideas and so little time...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need three of me ..... where's that cloning machine ;)

Cylithera ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 3:01 PM

Gorgeous work, LadyLittleFox and Sarsa! Really, really gorgeous! I love them! :) Lucky Mercy getting to play with it early. ;) Wonderful job, as always, LadyLittleFox and Sarsa!

judith ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 5:19 PM

Oh, that is beautiful, nice work!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 6:23 PM

Stunning! Stunning! You think of the best clothes!!

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 6:49 PM

anything with Tim Curry ?? even Clue?? ;) as Mr Body.

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 6:54 PM

Oh you bet ;) Loved it!!! And him in Oscar! And Hunt for Red October... and even in Annie ;) Okay I'm weird but always loved him as an actor ;P

Cylithera ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 7:19 PM

Hehe. Tim Curry rules. I loved him in Ferngully and Legend, too. ;) He just rules! :)

faeriesprite ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:01 PM

Okay..so I am reading the thread, and I see the "Ichiro in a dress" and it is like WHAM!!!...Ichiro needs a kilt!!

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:04 PM

Ya know, that's exactly what my husband says ;) (This from a man who wears a Utili-kilt to work on occasion... but hey he's got the legs for it..) So what say you? A Great Kilt for Ichiro? May not have time before my break but sounds like fun to me ;)

faeriesprite ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:15 PM

Oh darlin, from what I hear you're still so hard at work...I think you'd deserve this break even if you WEREN'T havin a little foxie. Heck, knowing that Ichiro might have a kilt at some point makes me smile...so glad someone else thinks he needs one. So what does your hubby wear under HIS kilt?? Is he a true Scotsman?? LOLOLOLOL

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:16 PM

Kilt!! We want pictures!! ;)

FlyByNight ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:18 PM

Absolutely stunning work by all!!! I hope someone comes up with elegant poses for her as the ones shown, too, they are much needed. Thank you so much for the previews.

FlyByNight

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 8:37 PM

Laughs and will have to get a camera the next time he kilts up to freak the people at work ;) As to going true Scotsman fasion... fraid being in Oklahoma it's a little windy to go commando ;) snorks But now you've got that evil song in my head, I'll be laughing for days about ribbons and kilts. Will give a poke at a couple of posing goddesses out there and see if anyone cares to give it a go with poses. I second the call for em ;) Really could use some elegant poses for future packs!

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 9:52 PM

Then they are in progress even as we speak...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

littlefox ( ) posted Mon, 31 May 2004 at 9:58 PM

HUGS Thanks hon!!!!! You do such lovely work, I know the poses will be incredible!

tialise ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 12:00 AM

You know, Folks...Lady Littlefox can TOO make good feathers! Her new hair at RuntimeDNA, the WildSide hair? Comes with an absolutely Delightful feather!!!

FlyByNight ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 1:45 AM

I just had to come back and take another look at these wonderful promos. Fabulous! Thank you, [[[ynsaen]]], for the poses you're working on! YAY! I have been waiting for elegant poses for some time, even for Krystal for when she wears the beautiful elf clothing. I shall be looking forward to them very much! Oh and I have that beautiful Wildside hair on my wishlist! M3 will look so very handsome indeed. ;o) And the Dancer hair is there too, LOL.

FlyByNight

HalfEsperLaura ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 8:03 AM

The new outfit looks beautiful! LadyLittlefox, I always love and admire your work! (I'm kind of a Poser-newbie, but hope/plan to eventually gain skill in modelling and Poser content creation---so I can be like you! ^__~ )

sarsa ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 9:16 AM

file_111240.jpg

Tossing in a little Peek at Ichiro for ya ;) Lord Wesley....and his clothes will match Lady Winnifred's :)

kratznet ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 9:37 AM

Okay... I am going to owe you gals my house if you dont stop making such beautiful things LOL

Cyhiraeth ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 9:55 AM

And it looks like he has a new, sweet face morph as well! (Waiting impatiently....;-) Poor LLF! Here she is ready to give birth and here we are cracking the whip! ;-) Best wishes on your baby, I have two sons myself and they can be the sweetest babies.....just wait until they get a little older though! ;-)

nienna ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:03 AM

Oh gods, I'm being buried under beautiful things I want :) Excellent work, as always, both LLF and Sarsa, and I'm so glad to see something new for Ichiro, him being the cutest boy on the cyber-planet ;)

tialise ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:10 AM

::moans and grins at the same time:: Ohhhhh ghodsssssss!!! That is just...well...Lady LittleFox and Sarsa are just Temptresses, that's what!

lhiannan ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:18 PM

I'm going to swoon... These are just wonderful! Gorgeous, beautiful, wondiferous... There just aren't any words!! :D

shazz501 ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 10:21 AM

OMG look at that face on Ichiro!!!!! okayyyyyyyyy raids cupboards in house for saleable on e-bay items hmmmmmmm can you sell cats on e-bay???? lol j/k.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 10:59 AM

file_111241.jpg

I thought you'd maybe like another preview, huh? Lady Winnifred graciously agreed to pose for another image ;-).

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

orangeparty ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 12:47 PM

I tried selling mine, but the highest bid I got was $3, so I decided to keep him.;) What a beautiful set! Even better is the fact that poor Ichi is getting some new threads. Cue the dancing and feasting! Rob

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 5:35 PM

This is totally gorgeous!!!! These sets would look awesome for the V's and the M's too :) Wonderful job on the whimple by the way!!! Pendy

littlefox ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 11:35 AM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com

*hugs* thanks for all the encouragement, glad you all like!!! Sarsa really outdid herself and kept inspiring me to do more ;) Speaking of which..... got those pennies saved? Cause Legendary Love AND Lady Winnifred are both now available at Daz3d.com! http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2244 http://secure.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=2248 And Ichiro's Pack is now in Daz's submission box.. hopefully to be tested soon and released next week or the week following. Will let you know as soon as I do ;) HUGS! Littlefox

shazz501 ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 12:01 PM

wooohoooo,she is on my wishlist for now,might wait untill ichiros pack is ready so my funds can recover..lol,the packages look gorgeous and i WILL be getting them :D

faeriesprite ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 5:06 PM

I know what I am getting with my couuuuuupon...hehehehehe

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 5:24 PM

I just stay off the net for one day... and WOW! What have I missed!? She and Ichiro are lovely!!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Desdemmonna ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 12:41 AM

ACK, I'm never going to be able to keep up with all these gorgeous add-on packs :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.