Mon, Sep 9, 10:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: ~~~ May Poser Forum Challeng VOTING ~~~

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 12:46 AM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 8:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=333

Vote here for the May Poser Forum monthly challenge. You MUST select 3 different images. Please assign 3 points to your top image. 2 points to your next best image. 1 point to your third best image. Please vote by name, not by number. So, I expect to see the following example: 3-Jill 2-Bill 1-Trill I will then assign 3 points to "Jill" and 2 points to "Bill" and 1 point to "Trill" and after adding up all the points, will assign "Gold" to the person with the most number of points, "Silver" to the next highest number and "Bronze" to the third highest. I will pick the next in line for "Honorable Mention". Please follow the above format because I confuse easily. Just give the points and name and follow the order I set above. Make whatever comments you like to help us or congradulate us. Remember, this is a challenge not a contest, so we hope to better ourselves with this process. THEME: Something related to The Thrill of the Theatre. Could be a scene from a play, the excitement of an audience, actors waiting to go on stage, behind the scenes, theatre from any period in history, perhaps a greek tragedy or a Shakespearian classic, or something quite modern. Postwork allowed.

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 5:11 AM

There's one problem here - half the people voting are going to rank instead of do points. So they'll put 1, 2 and 3 as first, second and third choice - the opposite of what you want. There's going to be confusion here - count on it. CL made this type of mistake recently when they wanted opinions about Poser - half the voting was backwards because of the misunderstanding and the result becomes meaningless. :] Fish

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 9:42 AM

3 points Predatron 2 points MistDragon 1 point tigarle Everyone did a wonderful job.

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

Predatron ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:14 AM

3 points A_ 2 points MistDragon 1 point tigarle Nicely done everyone. Steve

Follow Predatron on Facebook www.facebook.com/Predatron3D or go to www.predatron.co.uk

exixx ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:27 AM

3 points Predatron 2 points A_ 1 point MistDragon Very nice work everyone! Stan

A_ ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 11:10 AM

3 points Predatron 2 points alzarts 1 point tigarle great job, everyone. :)

anniemation ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 11:56 AM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: A_ 1 point: MistDragon All entries were very good! :>

JaneEden ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 12:16 PM

3 points: Predatron 2 point: MistDragon 1 points alzarts Fantastic detail Predatron, I love it - Amazing work; well done to all!

Kristta ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 1:04 PM

3 Points: Predatron 2 Points: osscreepy1 1 Point: stage_rose Good Luck to everyone. All the images were wonderful.

Engel47 ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 1:16 PM

3 points:- Predatron 2 points:- osscreepy1 1 point :- MistDragon Wonderful work all, and good luck.

dukun ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 3:00 PM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: tigarle 1 point: osscreepy1 Good luck to everyone!!!

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 8:28 PM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: MistDragon 1 point: dukun Great job, everyone!

OneShot ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:17 PM

3 points: Predatron 2 point: MistDragon 1 points: Dorkati (Wonderful eye shaping work.) I enjoyed everyone's work

Ardiva ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 12:20 AM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: Chinacat 1 point: dukun

narcissus ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 6:55 AM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: MistDragon 1 point: Dorkati lovely theme wish there were more entries,and I wish I had the time to make one of them... :-) pitklad

Verias ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 11:55 AM

3 points: MistDragon 2 points: Alzartz 1 point: Dorkati

tigarle ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 5:31 PM

3 points: Predatron 2 points: Mistdragon 1 point: A_ Nice work done by all.. Loved the Stage set up Predatron had and very nice lighting on this one.. Tigarle

RainbowGypsy ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 10:45 PM

3 Points Dukun 2 Points Tigarle 1 Point Osscreepy1 Great entries everyone!!

Pyxel ( ) posted Wed, 02 June 2004 at 10:50 PM

3 Points tigarle 2 Points Mistdragon 1 Point Dukun Nice!

BonBonish ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 1:55 AM

3 Points -- mistdragon -- adorable figures 2 Points -- dukon -- simple and attractive 1 Points -- chinacat -- gives an nice ambience of a theatre Nice entries!

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 1:40 AM

Ok, voting is closed. In just a brief scan above, it looks like everyone got it right and I'm just happier than a pig in ....! I'll get to the results on Friday night, sorry for the delay. RL stuff and all that. Congrats to everyone who entered this demanding challenge.

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 11:15 PM

Congrats: Predatron - 39 points - Gold Challenger MistDragon - 24 points - Silver Challenger tigarle - 10 points - Bronze challenger Honorable: A_ and dukun - 8 points each

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.