Tue, Oct 22, 9:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: What happpened to the results of May Challenge

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 9:42 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:51 AM

Curious about these challenges,and or voting procedures. ???????

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 12:10 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/contests/cnt_index.htm

At one time the challenges were more of a contest, they were run through the contest area, and voting was done. There was a prize of your image made into a print.... however I'm not sure how many winners ever did get a print... (I know I never got one!) :~) Participation was low... very low. The challenges here are basically *supposed* to be a learning and sharing experience, and as such the regulars (where did those old faces go?) of the forum felt that it would be better, and less intimidating if it were run here. As such there is no voting. The May Challenge page is still up at the moment, and will be moved to the archives within the next day or so.... the archive can be found at the link above. Voting is an option that we could open up if enough people are interested..... However there wouldn't be any prizes... Unless someone wanted to offer up something to award every month....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 12:45 PM

I got a Prize ...every Month...and, I am willing to offer up My Glorious Self ....for a Night of Fun :]

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 03 June 2004 at 2:17 PM

Ooook.... No matter. I'ts just nice to see them all in on gallery anyway. Saves a few clicks. What else you got to offer Tedz....LOL.... Not sure MGS would interest me.How about your camera?

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

zhounder ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:17 PM

Hey I think I am becoming an old timer here Michelle! I remember that thread too! Magick Michael

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.