Tue, Sep 24, 7:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!!

retrocity ( ) posted Tue, 01 June 2004 at 10:24 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 5:22 AM

Here they are (in alphabetical order cause that's how they list in my "view")

Remember vote for the one you'd like to see represent our forum for the next few months... and don't forget the winner gets the nifty-cool Aurora 2 plugin from Digital Element

soOOOoo without further ADO...

ache_n_sole.jpg

ache_n_sole

Archnagel.jpg

Archnagel

bevchiron.jpg

bevchiron

boogybro.jpg

boogybro

dBgrafix.jpg

dBgrafix

DeepLayers.jpg

DeepLayers

DreamWarrior.jpg

DreamWarrior

heyDerick.jpg

heyDerick

Hoofdcommissaris.jpg

Hoofdcommissaris

joshS.jpg

joshS

karosnikov.jpg

karosnikov

Lapis.jpg

Lapis

MissyTheGayElf.jpg

MissyTheGayElf

narcissus.jpg

narcissus

Ornlu.jpg

Ornlu

Ravynsworld.jpg

Ravynsworld

spedler.jpg

spedler

twisted_angel_9.jpg

twisted_angel_9

Whimsical.jpg

Whimsical

so there we have it, all the entries that could be voted on (mine is not
present cause i CAN'T WIN!!!
)

let the voting begin!

:)

retrocity

Boxx ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 1:02 PM

Narcissus! Simplicity and no obvious plugins.

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:01 PM

Well, I like mine :) But I would feel awful by voting for myself, so my vote goes to karosnikov (I like his too!) Come on, people! Where are your votes?

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

retrocity ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:18 PM

hi guys, ummm it's easier if you email me (just click on the "Please Vote PUNK" banner above) or send me an IM... this method kinda' stops the "I'm gonna go along with whoever has the most votes, cause' I'm too lazy to look over all the banners and choose" method of voting.

trust me, i'll count correctly (especially since i CAN'T win!!!) and even post the results at the end if anyone is interested... this also allows for more of a "i don't want to hurt 'so-and-so's' feelings" vote.

unless you change your mind, i'll take your "posted" votes ;)

retrocity

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2004 at 8:25 PM

Oops... (hides under the table) Since it wasn't stated the voting method, I went along with what I thought was the method :S I guess I'm too used to other forums' voting methods. Sorry R! You can go ahead and take my "posted" vote 8-)

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

ache_n_sole ( ) posted Sat, 05 June 2004 at 1:19 PM

yO, retro! You should have made the voting method clearer! I almost posted to the thread too (G) but I think I remembered U said somethin' in the rulz bout emailing U when the time came.

...anyway, my vote is on itz way!!

This was fun, whatz next???

~AnnaC~

karosnikov ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 7:59 AM

file_111409.jpg

lol I wasted some time today.. what do you think of .. this?

retrocity ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 9:04 AM

very "RETRO" ;)

very cool, excellent Font usage, fits the look perfect.

retrocity

karosnikov ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2004 at 11:02 AM

hope the image does not conflict with the topic's context. I wish I remembered how the subtle lava lamp bubbles got in my text... & TY

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.