Wed, Sep 18, 11:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Anybody have Hafeli's deformed square for Cosmo Hair Use?

droyd ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2004 at 2:04 AM ยท edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=495156

Hi Folk's, I recently found a copy of the cosmopolitan virtual makeover program and I was wondering if anybody has made a deformed square similar to one used by Paul Hafeli for use with the cosmo hair files in poser renders. It seems that some of his messages and or tutorials have been taken down. Refer to the url of the previous post to see what I'm talking about. If anybody has a deformed square prop file that may or may not have been a freebie or could make one again that would be great. I'm not too handy with mesh deforming or I'd try to make one. IM me or post a link to this message if you can help out, much appreciated!

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 08 June 2004 at 1:11 PM

Isn't it easiest to just add Cosmo hair in post? That's what I used to do... :] Fish

ceba ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 10:42 AM

How do I get the hair out of the cosmo program???

droyd ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 11:21 AM

ceba, just do a search on the forum for Cosmopolitan virtual makeover and see what show's up. I also have a thread posted here. From what I know you can only use the tga? files ( if your version of cvm has them ) and apply them to a one sided square to use them in poser with the alpha channel's acting like a trans map. That's why I was asking about Hafeli's deformed square cause it looked useful. I haven't messed with the cosmo hair yet but it looks like it may be worth the effort.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.