Sun, Sep 22, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 2:35 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Legendary Love - Ichiro's matching set - Now at Daz3d.com

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:08 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:31 AM

Attached Link: Legendary Love for Ichiro

file_112293.jpg

Many legends have existed, their soul purpose, to show that love conquers all. Taking up the challenge, Ichiro and Koshini now have their costumes completed and available, to assume the roles of Gwenevere and Arthur (or Lancelot ;P), Robin Hood and his Maid Marian, Tristan and Isulte,.... so many possibilities!!!! And with the addition of Sarsa's Lord Wesley pack, a brand new handsome face for Ichiro, complete with texture and new UVMap for cleaner lashes. Not to mention the incredible wardrobe that is perfect to match Lady Winnifred's. Now both on sale at Daz3d.com! So, whatcha think? Is he worth waiting for? HUGS! Littlefox

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:10 PM

file_112294.jpg

Some peeks inside the pack

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:11 PM

file_112295.jpg

Another peek.... Sarsa, you're renders are incredible hon ;)

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:12 PM

file_112296.jpg

And Lord Wesley is a cutie!

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:14 PM

file_112297.jpg

All in the picture come with the base pack, as do the textures shown in the preceeding posts... All but Lord Wesley but you have to see the clothing he comes with ;) So, that satisfy the hunger for new Ichiro stuff? ;)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:20 PM

AWESOME!!! This look fan-friggin-tastic ladies!! =OD

kratznet ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 2:28 PM

Gorgous! Already on my harddrive...

tonymouse ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 3:41 PM

Already down and as usual a pleasure to work with, get ready for Rip off's from, excuse me, "tribute art" to the O'tool/Hepburn Clasic movie "The Lion In Winter". Stay "tooned" :) (oh! that was bad, don't hurt me!)

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 3:48 PM

Oooo oo ooo ooo!!!! Oh I can't wait to see!!!!! ;) Evil punsmith!!!! ;)

pendarian ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 4:14 PM

These are absotively posilutely fantastic!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!

Xena ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 5:13 PM

OMG! This set is incredible. The textures are gorgeous and that new face! Sarsa, you done made our little cutey positively handsome :D Bloody lovely work hun. You are an amazing modeller <--- I so hate you ;P

jade_nyc ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 5:31 PM

goodness gracious this stuff rocks littlefox and Sarsa! lol

Dizzie ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 8:02 PM

He looks far better than he ever has...LOL..is that the default skin & eye textures?

littlefox ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 8:09 PM

grins those are Wesley! new texture and morph by Sarsa, also has a slightly improved UVMap included with her pack so that the lashes are easier to transmap and the face is somewhat easier to texture.

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 8:22 PM

As always looking good guys!

lhiannan ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 10:12 PM

Beautiful, as always :)

Lyne ( ) posted Wed, 09 June 2004 at 11:20 PM

Okay.... this month's allowence is a gonner!! My wish list just expanded...AGAIN! STOP STOP!! ;)

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

shazz501 ( ) posted Thu, 10 June 2004 at 8:48 AM

awwww he looks SO dashing in his new clothes,and i adore that face!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.