Mon, Oct 7, 6:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: This week at PlanIt3D

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Mon, 14 June 2004 at 11:15 PM · edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com/source/index.htm

We've got a lot going on this week! First off, we have two new interviews up. A terrific interview of Steve Kondris from the Daz staff by our lovely Damsel and our artist interview this time is Dark Whisper! You can stop by and read them both for the price of one this week, we're not sure we can extend the same offer next week so you better strike while the iron is hot. ;)

We'd also like to remind the folks that you only have one week to go to get an entry in for the "Elements" contest. There's still some wall space left, we left just enough for yours, but you better hurry! See the post in the "Contests and Challenges" forum for Slinger's free swords and get those renders in to score some Daz dollars.

Lastly - we have a lot of new Poser content up in the downloads section, including Retracnic's LilBitNaughty Koshini texture which had some server overload problems at it's last home and 7 New models by Helmut Schaub now available for free download. In the spirit of our interviews we're also offering all free stuff this week...for free! That's right folks, you heard me right, for a limited time all free stuff at P3D is absolutely free. You pay nothing, zilch, nada, squat..... you cannot find a better deal than that.

Have a great week!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program - already in progress.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 12:48 AM

The Daz interview wasn't anything that hasn't been said a million times over again by Daz. I had hoped to read more about Steve's job at Daz, how the effects of current situations stand with Daz. What Daz plays with in their office and more background about people. Instead just another Daz promo hype. Can't find the DW interview, I'd like to read that and find out more about him and read what he has to say.

fitzy ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 2:21 AM

Thank you for your comments MachineClaw. The DW interview has just been approved, there will be a link from the main pages but here is a link to it directly in the meantime. http://www.planit3d.com/source/interviews/darkwhisper.html

MachineClaw ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 3:33 AM

Thanks for the link. Appriciate that. Sorry if my post above was out of line. I think it's great that people are taking the time out of their schedules and sites are posting interviews. Often they are interesting reads and a glimpse into the mind of a provider, or creative artist, I like reading them. It would be refreshing to find out if Daz has hawian shirt firday luaus with people dancing on tables. how games or other influences effect Daz. Daz often comes across cold in interviews I have read even when it is diefferent people form Daz. I believe they are far from cold people, but would be nice to see a gloves off interview for once.

hmatienzo ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 6:01 PM

I give... where in downloads is the Kosh texture??? Color me blonde today, LOL!

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

slinger ( ) posted Tue, 15 June 2004 at 7:01 PM

hmatienzo - Ben sorta jumped the gun a wee bit. It's up on the front page now :)

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

DragonWizard ( ) posted Wed, 16 June 2004 at 3:07 AM

Thanks for the info B_D...will check out the interview.(both of them) and thank you Slinger for the fabulous set of swords...they are really fine...what a wonderful site...keep it up and I may enter the Daz contest there...thumbs up to you guys....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.