Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is it you want exactly from the Poser Forum here at Renderosity?

Shoshanna opened this issue on Jun 15, 2004 ยท 95 posts

d-larsen posted Thu, 17 June 2004 at 5:44 PM

Please don't take that personally! You above all have been extremely fair with me and always responded quickly and propmtly to direct inquiries I made. It was more to make the point that "we all" need to be more tolerent of each other. I didn't want such an important thread as this to degenerate into a bitch session. You opened an important dialogue and reached out to us, giving us the opportunity to openly discuss with you. That was a big risk and a great step to break down the walls that seemed to be building here. The majority of the posts to this thread have been constructive and relatively on-topic and I commend you, the other mods, staff, and the forum users for taking time come together here. Ynsaen is correct in his assessment and I was incorrect in not recognizing that things are getting better in this forum "overall". It has been a much more pleasant and a better learning experience here since "some are walking on eggshells", and that is good as he Ynsaen stated. Once again, thank you so much for reaching out to us and thank you again for taking a position here that not many people would take, but everyone thinks they would do a better at. Dale