Thu, Sep 19, 10:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Question?

BrokenWings ( ) posted Wed, 16 June 2004 at 6:55 AM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 6:43 PM

I have Michale2LoRes and I am making a texture for him. My question is this, why does he have no eyelashes that look like lashes? What I mean is, his eyelashes look like clay even if I add lashes to him. Is there a file I need or something to make him have real looking eyelashes? Even if I don't apply my texture and I add lashes they still look like clay lashes. Is it this Michael or just all of them? Thanks for your time. Hugs, Beckie

las_61 ( ) posted Wed, 16 June 2004 at 8:14 AM

you need a transparancy for the lashes. There's a free one here. do a search in freestuff for lash transparancy,

BrokenWings ( ) posted Sat, 19 June 2004 at 7:59 AM

Thank you. Hugs, Beckie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.