Sat, Sep 21, 5:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: June Challange - Soft Focus #2

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 6:16 PM ยท edited Mon, 30 October 2023 at 9:08 PM

file_113529.jpg

A shot from part of a series I shot for an aspiring actress. I do not usually do headshots for actors and actress' but this lady was very persuasive. My intention was to: a) Give her an older look (she is 19) b) Give her an air of mystery c) Relay her energetic personality I planned the shoot at night using hot, localized lighting. 2 500 watt Arri's set at spot instead of wide. I shot outside in a small garden (Although I had a fan I did not need it.) The wind was just right. By dimming the arri's and slowing the shutter speed I got just enough movement blur to give the effect I was Looking for. You tell me if I have acheived what I was trying to do!

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 6:17 PM

file_113530.jpg

Thumb

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.