Mon, Sep 23, 3:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: home sweet home :o)

leeroy5 ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 5:51 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 3:18 AM

file_113690.jpg

hi there *first, my english is bad **i am an old gray german :o)* but i hope you see an like what i post here* i make a smal singel house ----> only in ppp!!! ok i using segments of some free props *the roof area is "stolen" by georgs wunderfull houses and all the windows too; the doors as cr2 came from john sta *but i modifing the doorblade and frame with smaler props* the walls where made on dublicate a primitiv prob in 8x8 *for make hohles for doors windows ect. then make singelwalls for all rooms. all rooms where seperat so you can yous only one room if you need. if you like give me a email an i send you a pz3 or pzz *with out doors windows textures *only templ. and the back area* oh the back area is the wintergarten from georg and modifingen the ground and TREE of jensgarden *i love this tree :o) hope you like it!

leeroy5 ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 5:52 AM

file_113691.jpg

if you like too see more go to http://de.f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/prikard

xantor ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 6:27 AM

very good.

beachnut ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 7:58 AM

WOW! That's really gorgeous! :)

genny ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 9:06 AM

It's lovely, thank you. (:

MysticBlueRaven ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 10:01 AM

this is fantasic,,,,,,,,,,thank you

Dotthy ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 1:06 PM

Hallo leeroy5, dass ist ein sehr sches Model. Hast du auch die Erlaubnis von den jeweiligen Erzeugern der Teile, die du in deinem Model verwendet hast? Selbst wenn es freeware ist, brauchst du die Erlaubnis! Liebe Gre, Dotthy

Dotthy,

Private home page  DuF-Net.de,
Artist home page Arts-3D.com

"My education started the day I left school" Mark Twain

leeroy5 ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 1:32 PM

hallo dotthy das was ich "verschicke" beschrgt sie auf die teile die ich selbst gemacht habe mit einer genauen anleitung wie man die anderen teile bekommen kann sprich wo sie zum dwln bereit stehen und wie sie aus den entsprechenden props zu "extrahieren" sind ;o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.