Thu, Sep 19, 6:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Beautiful eyes for Koshini 2 Kiki and Krystal

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 5:18 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 2:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.faerie-dreams.com/product_info.php?products_id=94

file_113792.jpg

Now at Faerie Dreams!! (soon PP and RMP) Look in my eyes and you will see my soul Look in my eyes and you wil see who I'm. Look into my eyes and you will see how I feel Give your koshini/Krystal/Kiki beautiful eyes. Give others the chance to read their mind through your images. In this package are: 30 beautiful eye textures (1500x1500) mat files for easy applying tested in poser 4-PP and poser 5 You can use these eyes for commercial and non commercial use You can use these eyes in your own commercial character package You can resell a eye texture as a part of a commercial character package however You can not resell these textures in a eye/resource package You may not resell or redistribute for free this pack (whole or in part). (also the license on my first eye packages are changed they have the same license as the second packages now)

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 5:19 AM
dolfijntjes ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 5:20 AM

file_113794.jpg

Last 10 also coming soon these eyes for David/M3/V3/Stephanie and for V2 and the kids

DTigerWoman ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 8:24 AM

Pretty Pretty smiles I got the opportunity to test these for the Mil characters at Poser Pros and I must say these are very nice ;o)

rockets ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 7:40 AM

These are exceptional eyeballs Angel! I've always thought that Poser eyes make or break a character...can't wait for the V3 version. :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.