Fri, Sep 20, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Heavenly Hair 3 -Wispy Hair

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 6:44 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:45 AM

Attached Link: Heavenly Hair brushes

file_113745.jpg

Thats right our 3rd set is now out at Poser Pros and should also be at the Market place soon:) This set is mainly for the wispy hair styles :) You can pick from the Brush set for Photoshop 6 and up or the PSD layers so you can use them for other software as well.

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 6:46 PM

Attached Link: Heavenly Hair PSD layers

file_113746.jpg

preview 2

Ravnheart ( ) posted Tue, 22 June 2004 at 6:47 PM

file_113747.jpg

preview 3

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 4:05 AM

These are great, but we need some decent tutorials on how to use them. I am not just talking about how to load them up in Photoshop, but how to get real results such as in the first image above.

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 7:16 AM

I totally agree. I buy all of these brushes but I don't know how to get them to look like real hair. I can't figure out how to get them to make decent colors that actually look like hair. I have tons of the brushes but I can't figure them out. I'd love an actual tutorial on how to get color and work wiht them. Even if the tutorial was an added bonus link received by email I would buy the brushes for the tutorial. cheerio lululee

Ravnheart ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 7:30 AM

I am working on a tutorial on how I created the hair like in the image:) I should have it done soon:)

lululee ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 8:30 AM

Terrific Ravenhaeart. I can hardly wait. If it's possible I'd like an IM when it's ready and I will imediately purchase the brushes. Your products always rock. cheerio lululee

shazz501 ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 8:35 AM

oooooh,nice :D i love the first 2 sets and will definately be getting these ones too :D

Kinouk ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 10:02 AM

OMG!! WOW Gina! Another amazing set of brushes! I love the first two sets and use them over and over! Looking forward to getting these. hugz

malia01us ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 3:32 PM

YES!!!!!!! I have been using set 2 and LOVE how easy it makes painting hair! I may have to go over to poserpros and buy these now...I'm not sure I can wait!! :) Thanks so much!

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 23 June 2004 at 4:31 PM

Thanks !! :) .... Look forward to seeing the tutorial.

Schurby ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 6:36 AM

Yes I have your first 2 sets and would also like a tutorial, then I will get this set too.

Schurby

Ravnheart ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 9:20 AM

I have the tutorial done:) I am emailing it out to the buyers until I get the zip updated:)

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 27 June 2004 at 4:43 PM

Does that include buyers of 1 and 2 ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.