Tue, Oct 8, 6:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 07 9:52 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 3D Europe: what is it?

crocodile_eddie ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 2:26 AM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 6:50 AM

Went looking for 3D art at 3deurope.com Surfed it for an hour, it was very confusing. Couldn't seem to find any content. I am an Australian living in Holland and am very interested in this subject but an hour was my limit. Anyone know what is going on there? maybe one of you is a contributor and can demystify it for me I only found a bunch of dead ends. Greetings Eddie

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 2:55 AM · edited Sun, 20 June 2004 at 2:56 AM

Looks like a genric site template, and there isn't much there, that's why you coudn't find much.....someone's idea of an art site, but it really doesn't have anything of interest.....no images, news, actually there is no content.

Message edited on: 06/20/2004 02:56

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

crocodile_eddie ( ) posted Sun, 20 June 2004 at 5:06 AM

Used to be a great site before it went bust, a pity they arnt doing anything apparent with the name. suppose there must be a European site, will keep looking. Thanx though. Eddie

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:58 AM

Yeah, I had signed up for it and uploaded a few pics there when they first started up, then the site went dead for quite a while, and now...it looks prettyy much like a blog of some sort. Too bad. AgentSmith

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Zhann ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 3:04 AM

What's a 'blog'?

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

crocodile_eddie ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 4:21 AM

They talk about blog all the time, I think it is geek speek for code freaks. I think the site has some sort of underground community that doesn't have much to do with 3D. I managed to find the FAQ section and after I clicked like mad on everything i could find I finaly posed the question: What is this?, press save, send whatever and you get a server error. They call it wikki, self development site. There are no main menues though and if someone were just to take a look they get lead in circles. You can have your own page there, but if I were to take the trouble to add content I am fairly convinced no one would ever find it. Shame really I thought a question here would un earth some sort of community. Just someone holding onto a great domain name and sitting on it. Keep your eyes peeled though the name might become available when they finally loose interest.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 4:36 AM

blog = supposed to be a quick online diary (basically) Usually short winded entries. Yeah, they are calling it a wikki (hawain word for quick) AS

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

marzo ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 5:36 AM

weB LOG

How I bled when they said that the rose had no thorns

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.