Tue, Oct 22, 1:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: Looking for prop/figure, please help???

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 2:08 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

I've been assigned a challenge. I've been asked to find a Poser or 3DSMax version of a Guided Missile Cruiser or Destroyer. These are ships for the United States Navy. If anyone has any idea of where to find such a "critter", please let me know. Thanks, Kristta

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 2:11 PM

oh man -- my very first place to look is gonna be www.3dcafe.com after that, I'm gonna ask JCHoagland and ClintH if they have any ideas...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 5:32 PM

I would try www.planit3d.com. They seem to have just about everything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.