Thu, Sep 19, 5:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: 3 new alternate Tree leaves

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 2:30 AM ยท edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 5:59 PM

Attached Link: http://www.varian.net/dreamview/dreammodels/vde/

Three new styles of alternate leaves for Vue d'Esprit trees are now available in DreamModels 3D: Vue d'Esprit Goodies. :) Varian

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 7:31 AM

Wow, Varian...great stuff! Thank you. I'm sure all could benefit from those. :) Cheers, Mike

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 11:12 AM

Thankyou Varian. Your gifts are always highly welcomed :D Your site is a brilliant resource :) Sacred

Varian ( ) posted Mon, 23 October 2000 at 6:33 PM

Don't make me blush now...hehe! I'm just looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous Vue pics to come! :)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2000 at 3:14 AM

Now who's blushing?.....Mike!!!! He was talking to you baby :-P Seriously though Varian You have an amazing site! Thank You for sharing it, in fact...a BIG thank You to all of the wonderful members who share their resources with us :D Secret

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2000 at 4:39 AM

I'll ditto that! (Not the blushing, did enough of that already - lol) I've always made good use of resource sites and devoured tutorials when learning something new, and there is nothing that can replace that kind of internet spirit! That's why I'm pleased whenever I'm able to share something with others, too. So enjoy, enjoy, and keep that spirit alive! And Rose, you said you were working on something really spectacular to show us, right? ;)

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 24 October 2000 at 9:22 AM

Varian...I wish I could say that was true....only time and patience will show me the way. :) Sacred

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.