Mon, Sep 9, 5:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: I had to do this...

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 1:39 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 3:39 AM

Attached Link: My Homepage

file_114904.jpg

Thanks Neftis for making that totally cool Lazy Kitty! The lasagna is free, and is available on my homepage. And here in free stuff whenever it's approved :o)

Message edited on: 07/02/2004 13:40

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

neftis ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 1:48 PM

LOL oh that is sooo cool!!!:D Thanks for sharing...I want a BIG piece of it!!! Yummm

dlk30341 ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 1:54 PM

That is too cute...can't wait till I get home so I can buy this cutie:)

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 2:04 PM

Very cute..... and thanks for the yummy lasagna :):)

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

ronstuff ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 3:49 PM

Oh THANK you! Now my guys won't have to eat pizza all the time!

unzipped ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 4:00 PM

I'd love to see a battle over the lasagne between Garfield and Dr. Zoidberg......

compiler ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 4:57 PM

You know, even if you're just a lasagna, I love you for your spirit and soul... I love Garfield, I have so much in common with him. If only I had retractable claws... thanks for your prop, trekkie girl. By the way, what on Earth is that thing you call S'mores ? It looks remotely edible but looks Frankensteiny to my frenchy gourmet eyes...

HeavyRay ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 5:04 PM

Dizzie - Check out the Neftis' post in the Product Showcase forum. More pics and a link are there... - Ray

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 5:09 PM

Smores -- usually a marshmellow slightly melted over a campfire and eaten between two graham crackers.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 5:21 PM

What Sean said.. I don't know S'mores first hand either. But Cooler was kind enough to provide me with a picture of it.... So I thought it would be a fun prop L Yeah, according to the experts... it's toasted marshmallows AND melted chocolate sandwiched between 2 graham crackers... Personally I think I'll stick to the lasagna G

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

neftis ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 5:56 PM

file_114905.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm well said ernyoka1 !!! I'll stick with lasagna as well...meeeeeooooowww (burp)

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 6:15 PM

S'mores are delicious. They are called s'mores because you want "some more." A traditional Boy Scout camping treat.

Toast marshmallows over the campfire, then squash them between graham crackers with a slab of chocolate bar. The hot marshmallow melts the chocolate, making a gooey, luscious mess.

There are now microwave s'mores, s'more Pop-Tarts, and s'mores breakfast cereal, but they are not the same.

Cool stuff, Ernyoka. I didn't realize Garfield had made it across the pond!

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 02 July 2004 at 11:31 PM

file_114906.jpg

It's Pizza for me.....

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

iamonk ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 1:05 AM

Oh no! Ernyoka1, does this mean we can expect some kitty poop?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 7:57 AM

I've already made kitty poop back when the Mill. cat came out. And even a hairball L

LitterTH.jpghairballth.jpg

Both are in free stuff

iamonk ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 9:11 AM

I must have missed those.

OReillyTX ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 9:47 AM

Thanks TrekkieGrrrl I love your props.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.