Sat, Sep 21, 9:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: phoff and they disepear!!! =O

biohazard_2004 ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 6:44 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:31 PM

When i am trying to put "figure" clothes on a character in poser 5 the model disepears i can only see the clothing.
What am i doing wrong, youst started playing with poser and i cant find any tutorial on how to fix it. please help

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 6:51 AM

Did you click the "Create New Figure" icon (double check mark) or the "Change Figure" icon (single check mark)? Double clicking the library thumbnail is equivalent to clicking the change figure icon.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

biohazard_2004 ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 6:56 AM · edited Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:00 AM

i think i have tryed to push both =/ yes i have tryed both pressing the single check and the double check same thing

Message edited on: 07/06/2004 07:00

biohazard_2004 ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:03 AM

yes i finaly worked it out im so stupid i thot that the double check meant the same as double click =S but how do i get the clothes to follow the models moves?

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:03 AM

OK .... now try loading the second figure but this time don't click so hard on the create new figure icon. :)

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:06 AM

With the clothing selected go to Figure/Conform to and select the, by now very cold and embarrassed, figure that you want to have wear the clothing.

biohazard_2004 ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:08 AM

OMG its working thanks man =D

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:15 AM

Yeah .... well done you are now officially no longer a newbie :)

biohazard_2004 ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 7:15 AM

lol ^_^

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 12:50 PM

I think poser only has to stages..."Newbie" and "Addict" ...so be careful in passing the newbie phase ;) Rawn

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 2:50 PM

Attached Link: My Homepage

I've got a very beginner's tutorial on my site. Covers the very very basic stuff :o) Link above, click Tutorail on the main page :o) (or in the menu)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

mathman ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 5:14 PM

I reckon there is a third stage after "Addict" - "Possessed" !!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.