Tue, Sep 24, 11:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 11:25 pm)

Subject: Classic Pinups Contest-Thank You Mr Kozaburo

Armorbeast ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 3:47 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Attached Link: http://digitalbabes2.com

Most members on rosity know Mr Kozaburo because he does this absolutely gorgeous hair...and he gives it away free to all without any strings attached.Well guys,its time for us to give back to this wonderful and generous man and I hope this contest will give all of you the means to voice your thanks to him.

Ok the theme here is classic pinups...this is a reference to the style of posing but not necessarily hair or clothing.To clarify classic style,this is a reference to the styles used in the early half of the 20th century when the focus was on glamour and seduction...when a woman could melt a mans heart with her eyes or a man could make a woman squeal with delight by cocking up an eyebrow!However,the settings themselves may be contemporary and the model may be as well so long as she captures that early 20th century flare.

There will be three images allowed for each member...(1)one is a Classic Pinup portrait image to represent glamour,(2)the next must include a prop(a car,rocket,a broom in case of a witch lol,etc...)or maybe even an animal and (3)the third must be pure sexiness and sensuality.

You may use more than one character in your images except in the portrait image...but you may not use more than three human characters.

They may be male or female but they may not embrace one another in a passionate manner.

The characters may be nude but not lude (no violating rosity tos)

And the number one rule is that every character must use Mr Kozaburos beautiful hair.For those thinking that the guys can't,it appears that Koz has morphs that allow his hair to be used with guys and of course,we will allow bald male characters if you feel more comfortable with that.

To begin this we will be offering Chrislenn and Armorbeasts Lorene character to the winners,Chrislenn will also be offering another of her characters to the winner from her store....and she is also offering a surprise to everyone who enters so everyone will be a winner who enters.

Others may submit items to support this contest by posting here...but its time we honored this man and hope you guys all feel the same.

Contest will begin July 1rst and run the entire month of July.
Only images with the title Classic Pinups will be considered and each must state :Portrait,:Fun or :Sexy after the title since we allow three but only one per catagory.If you only enter in one catagory you still have as much a chance as those who enter three...its for fun as well as participation:)

We will have independent judges and hope that Mr Kozaburo might agree to be one.

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 4:27 AM

Great idea. I'm also willing to donate something from my store to this contest, I think I'll let the winner pick one item rather than give away a specific one if that's ok?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

RedHawk ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 5:18 AM · edited Thu, 24 June 2004 at 5:22 AM

I like it! Where do I sign up?

Message edited on: 06/24/2004 05:22

<-insert words of wisdom here->

1010 ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 7:51 AM

Weeeeeeeeeee, another contest, it seems to be at fever pitch, gotta love it. Thanks!

http://creationsbydawn.net

FlyByNight ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 2:15 PM

This one's gonna be fun! I'm in, too!!!

FlyByNight

catlin_mc ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 4:38 PM

This sounds like fun and it would be a pleasure to honour Mr Kozaburo for all his fine work. 8)

lululee ( ) posted Thu, 24 June 2004 at 6:00 PM

I'd be glad to donate a "winner's choice pick" from store too. I do love pinups. cheerio lululee

chrislenn ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 9:22 AM

Just a note that the suprise gift is coming along nicely :o)

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away

genny ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 10:49 AM

Great Idea, we could all use a little cheering up lately.(:

genny ( ) posted Fri, 25 June 2004 at 7:10 PM

Since I don't do models, or textures or have anything other then my images to give away (LOL....and who would want those?) I would like to contribute a $25.00 gift certificate to the MP, to the first place winner. Good luck everybody, but most of all "Have Fun!"

Armorbeast ( ) posted Mon, 28 June 2004 at 5:21 PM

We liked this concept so much our contest on Dreamslayerartworks this month will honor two more great people...MayaX and Yamato.But we do have high asperations for both and we will soon begin promos for this one in the gallerys...thanks Koz,we all really do appreciate your gifts to the community as it allows everyone from the beginner to the seasoned pro the ability to improve their art in ways they might not otherwise be able to do!!

If the end goal of learning is genius...why are most geniuses failures at learning?

Foxseelady ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 12:08 AM · edited Tue, 29 June 2004 at 12:11 AM

I want to get in on this just for the fun of it! Ummm I'm lost though lol where are we posting these pictures??? Just in the gallery? (was my face red when)

Message edited on: 06/29/2004 00:11

Armorbeast ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 3:04 AM

Don't be embarrassed...post the images in your gallery and use the name of the contest as your title.But to make that easy just use "Classic Pin Ups Comp" Seems thats more in line with the titles others are using so why change a good thing:)Thank you and I hope this goes well as Koz deserves a good showing here on rosity and we want this to be fun so that even if you don't win you'll enjoy participating.Everyone that enters will win a prize so long as they obey the rules and don't do anything insulting in their works...all will be treated fairly and every entry from the novice to the seasoned pro will have an equal chance of winning:)

SpiceBunny ( ) posted Tue, 29 June 2004 at 11:53 AM

sweet :)

PandyGirl ( ) posted Thu, 01 July 2004 at 10:40 PM

gotcha covered as well AB :) top 3 can pick from anything in my store...OR.. seeing as i have a few not in store yet and may not make it in there in time..they can pick from my Contessa package .. which she can be viewed in my gallery covering the Become Series pictures.. or Miss M.. 3 pictures in my gallery right now of her.

WarpedHalo ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 12:39 PM

This sounds like a great competition - will start working :) Question - Postwork OK or no? Including postworking the hair bit? If no - Postworking elsewhere such as clothes? :) Sorry - just wanting to get my bases covered :)

Armorbeast ( ) posted Sat, 03 July 2004 at 7:42 PM

Postworks ok:)

aodor ( ) posted Tue, 06 July 2004 at 12:31 PM

Hi all: This will be both my first gallery image as well as my first contest, so I have some questions: 1. What is a good size to submit the image? 2. Have the images have to be rendered in Poser or can I use Vue for the rendering? Alberto Odor, MD Mexico City

WarpedHalo ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2004 at 5:22 AM

Alberto - I found this gallery "guideline" in the r'osity gallery area and thought this might help ... "Art Gallery Art images should be GIF or JPG format only. The full image should be between 100 x 100 and 4000 x 4000 pixels and be less than 512 KB in size. The thumbnail image (if supplied) should be between 50 x 50 and 200 x 200 pixels and be less than 15 kb in size. " That is if Armorbeast say any different then I guess this is a good guideline to abide to :) Sorry - I'm not sure about the Poser/Vue question. Good luck!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2004 at 5:38 AM

Since this is a contest to make something with Kozaburo's hair, I can't see why it should be Poser only. But of course I do not make the rules :o) I just think it's ok with a Bryce/Max/Vue/whatever render as well. As long as some of Kozaburo's hair is present.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

DrMercury ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2004 at 6:48 AM

I will try my hand at this!

aodor ( ) posted Wed, 07 July 2004 at 7:07 PM

There seems to be a missunderstanding. There is only one image posted to: "Classic Pin Ups Comp". The image shows the link to vote. There are 22 images posted to: "Classic Pinups", two of them are my first and second sumbitions to Renderosity. However this images don't show the vote link. I still have one image to post. Where should I do it? Alberto Odor Mexico City

dorkati ( ) posted Mon, 19 July 2004 at 1:59 PM

Hi! I like this contest. It was so fun to made this entries. I posted up to my gallery 3 entries. Classic Pinups : Fun Classic Pinups : Sexy Classic Pinups : Portrait Thanks for this contest :) Dorkati

Armorbeast ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 2:13 AM

Thanks for entering,still over a week to go and its going wonderfully so far:)

Belladzines ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 1:55 AM

where do we post to? and the image names? and the size.. i'm willing to give it a shot and when is the end date?

chrislenn ( ) posted Tue, 27 July 2004 at 2:03 AM

post the image in the normal gallery just give you image the entry name in the title section of the upload section no specific size that I know of other than the rosity set image size maximums and if I am wrong with any of this some one will correct me I am sure ;o)

Pee on it and walk away

DarkElegance ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 5:16 AM

ohh this sounded like too much fun. so I entered as well just tonight. :)

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

Destinie ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 10:51 AM

I am going to sound so stupid here, but I can't find where the winners of this contest are listed or am I just jumping the gun? Sorry to be a pest :-)

chrislenn ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 4:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=1871214

these posts can get buried pretty quickly Destinie here you go and no you aren't being a pest Chris :o)

Pee on it and walk away

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.