Tue, Oct 22, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: sPATCH..poser newbie

PixelPusher2004 ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 8:34 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:34 AM

Hello..I am new to POSER (I have been using sPATCH & P.O.V. for a couple of years...) Can anybody tell me (or point me to an easy tutorial? The POSER book seems useless to me..) If I model a shirt (for instance...)in sPATCH and then import it into POSER as a DXF PROP....how do I make it a "figure", with body parts that can conform to a POSER figure? Thanx in advance

geep ( ) posted Fri, 09 July 2004 at 10:06 PM

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

xenic101 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 1:10 AM

then read the rest of Dr Geep's tuts.

R_Hatch ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 4:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html

You may also want to give hamaPatch a try, since sPatch is no longer being developed. Don't be put off by the website and screenshots being in japanese, there is an option while you are installing to use English, and it is quite a step up from sPatch (allows you to set POV materials/options prior to export).

mathman ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 5:35 AM

I'll say a big amen to xenic101's suggestion. Dr Geep's tutorials are nothing short of sensational. There is always something for the beginner and for the more advanced user.

PixelPusher2004 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 8:30 AM

Thanx all..and thanx to Dr Geep, whereevr you are.... this seems to be EXACTLY what I needed!!

geep ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 8:49 AM

It's ...

............. My pleasure. ;=]

I'm always glad to help a fellow Poserite.
(that includes Poserinas, also) ;=]

cheers,
dr geep
;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.