Thu, Sep 19, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery [07/03/04]

Misha883 ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 10:10 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 2:13 AM

artistdownload.ez?fileid=12574&key=11488

Nilla ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 7:53 PM

So many wonderful images and such little time in which to catch them all, you have got me addicted to this little cheat sheet on catch ups! Once again excellent work Misha! Brenda :)

Glistens ( ) posted Sat, 10 July 2004 at 11:12 PM

Wow, about 97% of those I would have picked too! We must think alike. I agree there are many more too that were worthy to catch. Good show!

Drea71 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 7:46 AM

As I never find the time to view all images through the week, I really love this "collection" every sunday. Gives me a chance to catch up with some brilliant shots that I might have missed otherwise and of course I'm always proud if I find one of mine in there, too... Thanx Michelle and Misha for taking the time every week!

Raven_427 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 6:55 PM

Thank you once again Misha!!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 11:10 AM

a bit late... but here... as always you do a great job! hugz :]

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 12:23 PM

Yes...You are a good wee Lad Misha...manly hugz

enax ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:13 PM

Thank you, thank you very much Misha883. I really appreciate this and it is very important for me. Btw, I'm reading that Drea says "Thanx Michelle" and I'm wondering: does Michelle participate in this selection? Btw, I think you have selected one photo already selected before... and I think this happened more weeks, yeah! This is firm criterion!

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 10:24 PM

"I think you have selected one photo already selected before... and I think this happened more weeks, yeah!" ??? Michelle is the guiding paddle in everything I do.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 7:17 AM

No, no, no.... I may carry the paddle but this is Misha's baby.... He makes his selections and put's it all together. I don't see it until he posts it here, so like everyone else, I'm always happily surprised. :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 5:33 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=vlaaitje

a bit late... but here is my thought about your work.... this is nice I didn't know this...perfect work........like it. great Idea too that you can can click the thumbs......thanks for all your work.......

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

ShadowWind ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:02 PM

A grand collection to be sure...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.