Thu, Sep 19, 7:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Six Flags in "The Hood"

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 8:15 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 7:44 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Attached Link: wrong neighborhood :-(

file_116102.jpg

Im sorry........But it had to be done ;-/ **warning contains footage of graphic violence parental discretion is advised**

My website

YouTube Channel

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 9:18 PM

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I needed that!

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 9:26 PM

you're welcome friend!! Frankly i could barely get this animation through post production with how hard I was laughing :-)

My website

YouTube Channel

usmellthat ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 9:55 PM

I am like so getting sick of that idiotic commercial, every time I hear that damn music come on I like cringe and want to basically do what occured in this animation. :D So I thank you dude for that laugh, it made my day.

MachineClaw ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 10:20 PM

As much as I hate the commercial, I'm drawn to it like a fly to a electric shock light. Very funny vid. That character reminds me of Mr. Magoo on exstacy or soemthing similar. LOL. too funny.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 10:56 PM

How did you do the blood? What a great animation, lmao...thanks! lol Marque

duanemoody ( ) posted Sun, 11 July 2004 at 11:00 PM

Wolf: God bless you.

Coleman ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 6:00 AM

Beavis says" Uh....uh....he he....uh..."

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 7:17 AM

file_116103.jpg

Thanks all!! ;-) @ marque I did the blood splatter with one of the basic 2D painting tools in Discreet combustion

My website

YouTube Channel

SimonWM ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 7:33 AM

Wolf359, did you worked the animation inside of Poser or Max?

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:16 AM

You guys are sick of that commercial? They just turned Jazz Land (New Orleans) into Six Flags New Orleans. That stupid commercial is now on every channel where I live. BTW, I think your cartoon there must have happened at this newest Six Flags cause that place is in the Hood.

TheVelvetFoxx ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:49 AM

ROTFLMAO!!!! I love it!!!!! Nice use of Combustion!

usmellthat ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 9:42 AM

Kristta it's the same out here in my area. The Bay Area just converted a place called Marine World, it featured animals such as killer whales, tigers, elephants etc. that did tricks, into a Six Flags. This conversion was...oh I donno about a couple yeatrs ago, so it's not that "new", but we still get it at least on every channel 20 times a day; I wouldn't be suprised if it increases now that it is summer....Death to that commercial.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 11:58 AM

'bout time someone popped a cap in Mr. 6! Thanks for giving me a badly needed laugh as I rewrite my directors website.

sirkrite ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 4:16 PM

LOL! That is funny, mean but funny. :D

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 5:16 PM

WOW !!! I never imagined that so many people were as annoyed by the"six flags"happy dancer as I am:-) anyway just some general scene info, the character is simply a Mike2-p4 so he can wear the tuxedo that installs with poser intended for 'Dork" the render is a straight poser4 propack render using "cartoonline" mode . the color saturation was punched up in after effects and the sound tracks were added with Apple's "Final Cut Pro3" and the blood added in Combustion overall about 5 hours of work from animating in poser to post production.

My website

YouTube Channel

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:48 PM

Gee, am I the only one who actually likes those commercials? They crack me up. Melanie

Kristta ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 9:27 PM

Melanie, They are funny the first two times you see them but living less than an hour and a half away from a Six Flags theme park..........well, you see them twice within an hour and then it becomes redundant and annoying (we have one station that literally plays one of those commercials every commercial break).

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 10:31 PM

Brilliant!! I swear that commercial is played at every break as well Kristta here.

captor213 ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2004 at 9:31 AM

You think your tired of the commercial,I went to six flags here in california couple days ago,that song is played OVER AND OVER while in line for the coasters,in line for food,at the gate,its almost as annoying as the "small world" song at disneyland.

Kristta ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2004 at 11:32 AM

captor213, My stepson was going to Six Flags NO this last week. I bet he hated it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.