Thu, Sep 19, 5:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: sooo excited :o) - thank you!

Akinom ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 1:18 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

My dear friends, Just received an IM: Congrats on winning AOM I cannot express my happiness! First of all I want to send my compliments to all the other nominees for AOM. All of you have deserved being AOM as you all are great photographers! And you know I adore your work! And there are a lot of great photographers in this wonderful Gallery which weren't nominated who would also deserve this honour! Let me say thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and your faith in me, my dear friends! It's such a great honour to me. I was truely surprised being nominated, never thought I would. And I thought being on the list is a great honour and now I'm overwhelmed with the result! A special thank goes to my bestest friend Cindy, she encouraged me for all the time I was a member of the Photographers Gallery... about 2 years now. And another special thank to Michelle for her support. She's doing a great job as our Moderator. Thanks again for voting for me and for all those nice words I have recieved. Hughest hugz, Monika

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 1:24 PM

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserved it. Carlos.

Drea71 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 1:36 PM

I can just see you jumping up and down in front of the monitor :-) Congrats and a huge "you deserve it"-hug!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 1:56 PM

i feel like crying... it's been an exciting & close race!... all very good photographers & worthy, as so many others here... you have been consistent & organized with your beautiful work over the last 2 years... always a pleasure to view & comment on! & i feel we have become great friends in that time, hope someday to visit & meet you & your family... i share in your joy :D, you really didn't need to mention me but thank you, i'm touched sniff... now come here... & give me a big HUGZ!!!! a party is in order!! dancing & much cheers!! where's my dancing partner... content.gif

jimry ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 1:58 PM

My heartwarming congrats too Monika. A well deserved win. Yep, there are a lot of great 'tographer's on here and all deserve to win this wonderful yearly award, but sadly, only one winner and that was you. I am so happy for you :) Congrats again :))

CAD-MAN ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 2:22 PM

Great work, my love!!! :-))))

Blumenkrill ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 2:44 PM

nothing else to say

Tedz ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 2:53 PM

Onya Monika Backwards.....baiser & weisswein...and a big smoochies....I am gonna do the disco in Honor of You.....c'mon Cynlee...Letz Dance! Muuuuuuuuah! hugz

aangus ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 3:18 PM

Well done Monika Woo Woo, WOOOOOO!!!

Misha883 ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 7:52 PM

Wonderful choice! Party in the Forum!

enax ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:23 PM

You are in my list of favourites, I wrote about you when I added you in my list... time ago: "Classy photos with a special mood." You know I adore this, the silent mood of your photos. Enjoy this magic moment dear Monika, you deserve it :)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 12 July 2004 at 8:33 PM

Party! Party! Awesome news..... throws confetti!!!!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Nilla ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 1:00 AM

file_116201.jpg

I am so Happy for you Moni! All that excellent work is what got you here! Hugs! Brenda:)

OldFaithful ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 1:08 AM

Glkwsche und sehr gut getan, Moni:D Genien Sie es, Sie verdienten es. I hope I got that right...Congrats, Moni:) Now lets party....woo hoo:)

WandM ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 3:08 AM

Congratulations!!! Enjoy these great moments and keep the good work coming!

Akinom ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 12:43 PM

Thank you so much, my friends, for your warm words, compliments and congrats! I'm still overwhelmed! You all mean so much to me! I'm so glad to be part of this great Photographer Gallery and Forum! Best wishes to you! Luv ya all Monika group hugz

Tedz ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 1:02 PM

group hugzweiss weinbaisser muuuuuuuuuah

DHolman ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 2:34 PM

Too cool ... congrats! Happy Dances all around!! :D

Raven_427 ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 3:52 PM

Hope the party isn't over yet? :-) Once again: congrats to all the other nominees. Being second to Moni is not a bad thing!!! Congratulations Moni!!!! You're right, there are a lot of fine photographers over here, but as jimbO already stated, there can only be one winer. And to me, you deserve this honour: for consistantly posting fine images and for being a warmhearted, nice and friendly, an encouraging person. To me, AoM is more than "just" having some great stuff in the gallery - to me, an AoM has to be more than that. So you're the perfect person for that. And now: off to your interview!!! I'll take care of the weisswein while you're away gulp :-)) hugehugz Tom

addiek ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 2:58 AM

Congratulations Monika. You have been so consistent and as Tom rightly noted - the award is about your character values that other people sense or even see! Supportiveness, friendliness, helpofulness and the joy of expression are some I could merntion. Takes me back to that tea ceremony picture .... Cheers and have a weisswein for me.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.