Tue, Oct 22, 12:09 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Muzzle flash, anyone?

zulu9812 ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 4:22 AM ยท edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 9:07 PM

I've been looking at the various FX packs here at renderosity, but none seem to feature any kind of muzzle flash for gunfire. Does anyone knoe where I could get such an effect, or even better, how to make one myself?

Philywebrider ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 6:53 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=14046

file_116393.jpg

Hi zulu9812 Take a look at "Curio's Explosions", (see attached link). I did a sample pic showinng some of the possiabilities. I actually should work on it more, but you get the idea.

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 8:23 AM

WOW ! Philly ! This plane looks awesome ! Is it available somewhere or did you make it yourself ? I think I recognised the cockpit (from SA Howler ?) and the bottom reactors from "Valkyrie" (macross), but I'm not sure...

Philywebrider ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 9:01 AM

The entire aircraft is "Howler", I just revised the scale of the wings, and various parts. The city is Moebius87's "Dystopia"

compiler ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 9:10 AM

Very neat idea !

OReillyTX ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 9:50 AM

Great job on making Howler into an assault flyer!

Philywebrider ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 9:57 AM

I think deleting/hiding the "legs" would make it look sleeker.

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 11:18 AM

I think Anthony Appleyard at Space Storie has some muzzle flashes..if memory serves me (at my age, it more often masters..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Philywebrider ( ) posted Tue, 13 July 2004 at 11:30 AM

I think the "Pyrotechica" package has some things that are adaptable.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.