Wed, Sep 18, 11:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: New Angel Wings freebie

Erlik ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 12:13 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 1:54 PM

Attached Link: http://propsguild.com/freebies.asp

file_116989.jpg

Virus has just uploaded to propsguild.com Freebie section the Angel Wings that he modelled and I remapped, reposerized and textured. It's a more advanced version of the wings that are available on Planit3D.com, you can pose the first five flight feathers, too. For the curious, both versions are free for personal and commercial renders. I just haven't updated the readme on Planit3D yet. :-/ BTW, there are texture maps for those who want to create their own texture.

-- erlik

Strixowl ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 12:29 PM

Got them!! Thanks Erlik :-)

Suede ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 1:27 PM

Great! thank you!!

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 1:35 PM

Thanks! They're great! France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 2:16 PM

Thank you!

cedarwolf ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 2:42 PM

Thanks indeed!

ford3auss ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 5:33 PM

Thank you very much..

droyd ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 6:31 PM

Thanks, going to check it out now!

Wildflowers ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 8:07 PM

Thanks you! Smack! xx

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 8:37 PM

You've got an error in the second obj call, it's looking for the obj in two locations. Great wings!

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 15 July 2004 at 8:59 PM

Attached Link: Angel Wings for Poser (graphical links list)

Thanks very much, Erlik (and Virus, too)! :)

Erlik ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 1:26 AM

"You've got an error in the second obj call, it's looking for the obj in two locations." Oh, hell. I edited cr2 by hand to point to Geometries. I'll correct that immediately. Thanks for the info. I'm sorry for this.

-- erlik

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 9:00 AM

No need to appologize, I thank you for your generosity! Now if they melt when near the sun....well, that would be a different matter ;p

Virus ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 10:39 AM

Erlik did an excellent work with the angel wings!, right now they have textures!!! Wohoo! Thank you very much Erlik!! On the other hand the little error in the Cr2 has been fixed by Erlik, and the file has been replaced with the good one. Varian: Thanks for the credit and the links! Just to finish: Thanks to all for the nice comments :), and special thank you to Erlik. Regards Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 17 July 2004 at 4:23 AM

.bookmark

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.