Sun, Sep 22, 2:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: My latest model

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Fri, 27 October 2000 at 9:35 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:35 AM

file_136106.jpg

This is my latest model that I'm throwing into a picture soon. Special thanks to the Ron Thornton Spacecraft Model Design Video. Created with Bryce 4.1 textures created in Photoshop 5.5. Please post coments

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 12:06 AM

Looks great! I can't believe you modelled that in Bryce! But then again I can't believe a lot of things people can model with Bryce. Can you tell us more about Ron Thornton's Spacecraft Model Design Video? Sounds interesting. Jade

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 3:45 AM

his spacecraft model design video is actually for Lightwave, but listening to him and the concepts he uses for model design really helped me. There are a series of videos put out by Desktop Images, I also have his spacecraft surfacing techniques and I have one on pyrotechniques as well, they are all for the lightwave software but like I said I found the ideas and concepts very useful. I found them at a flea market, but am trying to track down more, if I find a place where I can get them from or if anyone out there knows of a good place please tell me. Thanks = )

theFOG ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 1:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sharbor.com/products/RAVN3000027.html

Ifound this. It looks like there is one more in the series. http://www.sharbor.com/products/RAVN3000027.html

jade_nyc ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 4:24 PM

Good looking out Fog! I keep a lookout on the web for tutorials for all sorts of 3D programs because most times the techniques can be applied to any 3d program, you just have to figure out how your program does the same thing! Well the investment in the tapes was obviously worth it, Sinv-jica, your ship is excellent.

tonylynch ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 6:54 PM

Excellent job Sinv-jica.

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2000 at 2:08 PM

Nice work. Entirely in Bryce? Lots of boolean work there... pretty cool, man.

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Sinv-jica ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2000 at 8:28 PM

yeah Ironbear, entirely in Bryce, actually very little booleans, just alot of primatives

Ironbear ( ) posted Wed, 01 November 2000 at 9:13 PM

Cool... having modeled strictly in bryce, I'm aware of how complex it can get. I actually prefer to model elsewhere and import. Something like that done entirely with bryce ojects is impressive. Btw, still interested in XMass images for the card idea you had a while back?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.