Mon, Sep 9, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Flo Hair (freebie repost)

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:32 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 5:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlflo2.html

file_117134.jpg

This is a public service announcement - I just wanted to remind anybody who might be thinking of buying a certain hair at a certain other place (:D) of what they could get for free. Flo hair fits Posette, Vicki 1, 2 and 3, the PreTeen Girl, Maya Doll and Sara, and comes with 10 colour MATs. If anyone wants to buy me Steph 3, I'll make a fitting for her as well. :P

TygerCub ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:35 AM

It looks excellent! Thank you very much.

PandaPride ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:32 AM

w0w what a great site! thanks so much for sharing! ---Essie

steerpike ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 7:01 AM

Very timely - I had that certain hair on my shopping-cart at the certain other place. Looks as though I can take it off now, even if it is only $0.99.

Depending on where you are in the UK, you could always name it in line with the competition - Essex, Lancashire, Midlothian Hair? Doesn't quite have the same ring, though...

Thanks for the heads-up. You've improved the site extensively since the last time I saw it, as well.

EnglishBob ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 7:46 AM

Essex hair: I like it! That would be streaky blonde with dark roots, and a pair of designer sunglasses pushed on top. Lancashire hair would come with a permanent headscarf, presumably. Ok, enough of the regional stereotyping. :D I hadn't noticed that the other hair was in the Precious metal Club, but I wasn't all that impressed with the appearance; especially if you assume that you can never quite get it looking as good as it does in the product render. :D

pookah69 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:37 AM

Wow...what a lot of great stuff on your site. Can't wait to try some of it out.

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:51 AM

Great, thanks! Very cool that it can fit such a broad range of characters too.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 9:11 AM

thank you!

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 9:11 AM

I love the Flo Hair. I use it all the time. A nice, classic style that doesn't get in the way of clothes.

And it looks a lot better than the DAZ hair.

genny ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 3:54 PM

Great Hair, thank you so much. (:

xoconostle ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:30 PM

It looks beautiful, thank you very much.

SeanMartin ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:20 PM

And it works on Mike and the P4guy with a little scaling, if you want that barbarian-hair look.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

SWAMP ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 7:22 PM

Thank you...very nice of you. SWAMP

Darian ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 12:58 AM

Thanks very much. I noticed the site mentions textures and morphs for the hair. How do I get them?

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 6:39 AM

You get the textures and the morphs with the hair.

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 9:45 AM

Wow, terrific! I wonder if it would look good on Michael and David. Any thought of a fit for them? Melanie

EnglishBob ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 9:54 AM

Darian: Everything's included. If you've downloaded it, you'll have found everything by now, I hope. Melanie: I've never tried it on the guys, but SeanMartin (post 12) says it works fine on Mike, so I'll put some male fittings on my to-do list. I don't have David or Michael 3, sorry, but Mike 2 and P4 dorkguy are possible. Everyone else: Thanks for the thanks - now get rendering and posting, so I can find my name in the galleries some more. :)

Khai ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 10:04 AM

anychance of fitting for H.E.R.?

SpottedKitty ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2004 at 12:10 PM

It works pretty well on Little_Dragon's Mia as well, with a little scaling to fit the different shaped head — see a couple of the pics in my gallery. And the supplied textures go well with Mia's fur colours. (Which reminds me, I have ideas for a couple of Mia textures, which I'll do as soon as I get a non-square tuit...)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.