Mon, Sep 9, 6:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Don't need The Girl.....I have H.E.R now! New Sixus1 freebie

MachineClaw ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:12 AM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 3:17 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_117119.jpg

Only played for 15minutes but she is SOOOOOO good looking. What I was looking for in The Girl.....and FREE! Head over to Sixus1 and check H.E.R. out, new Adam2 too. Les, Rebekah, Pascal, you've really rocked this one out hard! Congradulations!

Skidlicious ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:16 AM

Creepy chick. She looks like she wants to probe me.

sig.jpg

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:32 AM · edited Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:34 AM

Attached Link: Download Info and images (No membership required)

file_117120.jpg

Damn MachineClaw...you beat me to it. :) She comes with: facial morphs, textures, hair, panties, bra, MAT poses and 12 pose files

Message edited on: 07/16/2004 04:34

PandaPride ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:33 AM

oh wow very kewl! lovin it!

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 6:54 AM

Wow wow thanks alot!!!

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 9:03 AM

Once come back from vacation I'll download h.e.r. too. It will for sure save me quite some money using h.e.r instead of girl. It's about time DAZ starts to give away some of their new stuff, instead of the old stuff. It's amazing that you can get this stuff for free, seeing that most people (like DAZ and many more) ask quite some money for their models and stuff. It's quite something to get a model, poses, textures, expressions, hair and some clothes all for free, isntead of purchasing a seperate package for each catagory. I've got Behemoth too, only spent $5 or so on some clothes and now I've got a complete great looking model. Michael 1 cost me much much more.... Hopefully h.e.r. will get some clothes and other things soon too.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 11:19 AM

Never fear....two clothing packs are scheduled for today. :)

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 12:51 PM

this is just too dang good..now off to find out where all these files go to..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

akura_ ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 12:56 PM

sweet, I hope they keep em coming.

Gareee ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 1:58 PM

file_117122.jpg

Her's unique. I wouldn't say she replaces Girl, but she's another great toon gal option. Here she is with Koshini's dog ears, and the Sixus Minotaur II's axe..

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

iamonk ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 4:02 PM

Creepy is definately one way of putting it. Out of the box she's...well... ...let's just say, it was more than a flinch. I love the hips, and with some hair, and dial tweakin... Thanks Sixus, you have the most original characters.

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:02 PM

Attached Link: More info about HER

Just to clarify, the character was designed and the original model was by Pascal Blanche...but Les loved her and she fit in so well with the Sixus1 family :)

iamonk ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:19 PM

Wow, that's THAT HER! Sorry, guess I should have read a little as I was jumping up and down hitting the download buttons. I still love the originality of your work. So I guess I owe a thank you to Pascal Blanche as well. Thank you.

sixus1 ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 5:48 PM

Pascal is a great guy to work with and an excellent artist. We're preparing a short interview for him, the results of which will be posted in the H.E.R. thread in the coming days. Pascal and I are slated to work on a number of "official" H.E.R. products (the first of which are going up on our site today!)that I think will be as much a joy to users as they are for us to work on together. It's a great opportunity for us to bring his awesome talent to the Poser community, as well as for us to spread our stylistic wings a bit. I'm very excited by our relationship with Pascal and hope that others will find that same level of excitement in the work we produce together and bring to the Poser market. -Les

Becco_UK ( ) posted Fri, 16 July 2004 at 8:10 PM

Thank you to Pascal Blanche and yourself for making HER freely available. I hope any saleable add-ons you produce for HER do well.

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 17 July 2004 at 4:06 AM

.bookmark :) the name "H.E.R." is definitly a good joke about recent fuss about G.I.R.L. (which i do not deny any quality or something, it is just the situation that makesme laugh)

Ethesis ( ) posted Sat, 17 July 2004 at 8:16 AM

Too bad H.E.R. wasn't thought of as a spoof on the name for G.I.R.L. ... and I'm really amazed at how it ended up, given how it started, impressed with them both too. Probe around Sixus1 and find the thread "Do you want H.E.R." -- it will give you an idea of where the name came from, what is coming (some neat SF stuff) and such.

Riddokun ( ) posted Sat, 17 July 2004 at 11:57 AM

anyway it is good because it only can be fun if it wasn't intentionnal :)

Francemi ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 9:58 AM

Thank you so much for that beautiful toon girl. I don't understand how I could have missed this topic when it came out but I'm sure glad I was looking for something in the forum today and, as you know, the search engine here is so-so-so that's how I found H.E.R. !!! ;o) France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.