Sun, Sep 22, 1:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: You People Make Me Sick

atilla39 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 5:44 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:34 AM

Some of you artists here at Renderosity just make me sick...lol. Your work is so good that it makes me strive harder and it also shows me how far I have to go to reach my goals with poser and other graphics programs. Thank you all for giving me that little push to try harder. Atilla

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 6:00 PM

I know just how you feel. You want to be really, really sick? Go check out Demonika's work. Done with a Wacom in Photoshop. Amazing stuff.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Robo2010 ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 6:01 PM

file_117925.jpg

I know...I know. This was my very first Render. This is when I figured out "Render". Oh wow..is this how you do it, and how it is suppose to look like? Now, I know..hehe

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 6:20 PM

Actually it looks pretty darn good, esp for a first render. Good job. Marque

pakled ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 9:17 PM

file_117927.jpg

quitcher bellyachin'..;) this is *my* first render, from 2 years ago..and I haven't improved all that much..;) I think you're doing just fine..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

elizabyte ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 9:27 PM

Your work is so good that it makes me strive harder and it also shows me how far I have to go to reach my goals with poser and other graphics programs. I know the feeling well. Every time I think, "There, I know how to do that now!" I find fifteen other things I need to master... That's what keeps it interesting. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

CuddleSin ( ) posted Tue, 20 July 2004 at 9:47 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_117928.jpg

lol im just starting to use Poser 4. Have no idea what Im doing. lol this is my first pic ( not sure what a render is in Poser terms...O.o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.