Sun, Sep 22, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: PhilC for President - He Gets My Vote :)

Tribe ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 2:02 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:43 AM

I think it's about time that someone said, what great asset PhilC is to the poser community! Since I've been using Poser, PhilC has been around inspiring, guiding and being just a great bloke. He is always ready to help someone out! He also happens to be one of the best modelers for Poser that I have ever seen. He does some great work, check out his recent harpie model, just re-mapped by De-mentia, in the free Stuff, Stunning! He is also very generous to this community and give away lots of free models. So I for one would like to say thanks, PhilC, your the best:) Three cheers for PhilC !!! Oh yea! What other qualities do you need to be the leader of the free world, Vote PhilC for President! regards, Tribe.

martial ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 5:39 PM

Ok i vote also

dharmalion ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 9:44 PM

I have to agree. Phil has provided me with endless help, tremendous patience, and invaluable advice. Cheers.

Butch ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 11:47 PM

Sounds good to me.

BAM ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 9:06 AM

I'm holding back my vote until I know more about his platforms (shoes) and who his running mate might be, Milli, Poly, Michael, Bobby ...

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 10:56 AM

oh gee how embarrassing ...err thanks guys :)) philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

artnik ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 3:05 PM

From what I know of Phil C's abilities and personality from this community, I think he'd be too intelligent to run. It seems as though doltdom has become almost a prerequisite for the candidates. That's why the really good choices don't run, or have absolutely no chance of winning. The other prerequisite is, of course lots and lots of money, either theirs or and/or someone else's. I am now off my soapbox. That's my rant for the day, so far. ;0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.