Thu, Sep 19, 5:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: ok...this may be silly..but...where can i find the following items?

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Sat, 28 October 2000 at 11:11 PM ยท edited Tue, 26 December 2023 at 9:09 AM

P4W catsuit? or even Vicky's Catsuit..... from Zygote itself? and Long hair...like the following thumbs: http://www.renderosity.com/download.ez?uploadid=3686 .....file 107..the black lace throng and bra by bebop or http://www.renderosity.com/download.ez?uploadid=3768 .......file 37 the one with the Tex & trans for the HiRes Leotard also by bebop This hair is absolutely awesome..any advice or suggestions would be gratefully accepted Sacred

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2000 at 3:38 AM

Sacred Rose, As far as the catsuit goes, it's included with Poser 4, and probably Poser 3, as well. I could email you the P4 catsuit .cr2 file if you want, but it'll only work if you have Poser 4, since that's where the geometry .obj file is. If they haven't changed the geometry from Poser 3 to 4, I guess it would work in 3, too. Which version do you have? As far as the other stuff goes, you'd probably have more luck asking in the Poser forum. BTW, just to mention it, I've been making some custom hair models, whick I'm planning on putting in the Free Stuff section as soon as get them tweaked some more..MT's and all. :) Cheers, Mike email: mowenj@mediaone.net

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2000 at 7:43 PM

Hey Mike :) I have said it before, and I'll say it again..I am useless at Poser....having said that: The catsuit is indeed included in poser...I didnt even know it, until u mentioned it. I didn't even know where it was...I have only been using poser off and on this last month - I haven't even worked out how to clothe this models yet:( Re the hair...I followed your advice and posted in the poser forum. Darth was wonderful, and his response enabled me to locate it quickly. In short, many, many thanks for your help and your suggestion. regards Sacred

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 31 October 2000 at 3:32 AM

No problem, Sacred! The Poser forum in Renderosity is one of the best places to learn, but your posts can get buried there pretty easily if no one answers right away, since they have so much going on. I'd also like to mention that Poser characters import into Vue excellently! Sometimes in Bryce I'll see little dark triangles on a Poaer figure that's been heavily morphed, but I haven't yet see Vue do it to them. :) Cheers, Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.