Sun, Sep 22, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Turning off body parts?

GothKurlz ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 8:00 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 5:54 PM

Is there a way to turn off parts of the body so they don't render, such as the head? thanks! ---Essie

SnowFox102 ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 8:02 PM

I only have Poser 3, but this should work for other versions too: Go to the part's properties (double click it I think) and there'll be a check box that says "visible". Uncheck it and the body part vanishes.

cuba ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 9:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.morphworld30.com/files.html

Traveler has made some handy poses that can hide various body parts. Get the 'utility poses' from the bottom of the files page.

geep ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 9:22 PM

file_119321.jpg

Hi GothKurlz, You can use the Hierarchy Editor (HE) to hide/unhide body parts and other objects. [menu] "Window" ---> "Hierarchy Editor" Just click on the eye symbol next to the part you want to hide or unhide. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

pakled ( ) posted Wed, 28 July 2004 at 9:56 PM

dang, if'n I'd been able to turn off certain body parts, my misspent youth woulda been a lot more dull..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

GothKurlz ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 9:20 AM

ty all! I really appreciate it! ---Essie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.