Wed, Oct 2, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Searching for surfing poses

MartinW ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 1:43 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 2:28 AM

Hi.

Does anyone know to any surfing poses out there? I had a quick search through freestuff but can't find anything.

I need 'em for something I'm working on, something to give me some clues where to start from.

It's either that or I'll be embarassing myself by making the stances next to my pc and then thinking through what dials my knees, etc., are going through. ;-)

Kudos in advance,
Martin

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 5:13 PM

Have you checked at Animotions? I believe that there is/was a comic character named "Silver Surfer" and if he has been recreated, you might find sample poses with him.

MartinW ( ) posted Sun, 04 May 2003 at 4:21 AM

Hauksdottir, Thanks for the headsup. I was never 'into' the Silver Surfer so I never thought to go there. I got the character from Animotions and he'll do for a starting point - but I still think I'm gonna be standing infront of the pc thinking about joints and dials this weekend. ;-) Cheers, Martin

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 8:27 AM
Online Now!

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

Attached Link: http://www.genjyosanzo.net

Hey, cool - I was looking for just this topic as well - got a surf mag infront of me just in case. I don't think it is TOO tricky to adjust my Michael 3 into a board-top wave-riding pose... but then again....

Eternal Hobbyist

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.