Sat, Sep 21, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: For the Florida folks.

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 8:00 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:20 AM

file_119402.jpg

I posted this last month in the 2D Challenge, but not everyone sees stuff over there. This one is for all the Florida Folks (Nilla, RandyS, etc.), who have birds like this in their back yards. [Instead of in their front yards, like Parma, OH...]

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 12:43 PM

pink is the color of evil...however, You make it look nice and friendly :] squawk

Randys ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 1:42 PM

Come on the ones in Florida have leggs.... Nice work thanks for the post Randys

mabel45 ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 1:49 PM

wow they have harvest all carrots there are HERE to look like them THERE

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 2:31 PM

Levitating flamingos.....? Misha sometimes you make me worry.... I think your spending way too much time here.... Remember this place will make you nutzo.....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Nilla ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 5:18 PM

Misha now what on earth did you do with their legs? I said we have a frog festival here not a flamingo leg festival! LOL! :)

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 29 July 2004 at 6:22 PM

i didn't like to say anything before...I am glad everyone else noticed these Birds had missing Legs....I did not like to say anything earlier.....in case I upset Misha...Glide on Obenobe!

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:52 AM

that is just coooooooooooooooool!!! o.O!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.