Tue, Oct 22, 5:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Koz Long Hair Evolution: Behind Ears MT

macmullin ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 4:21 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:32 AM

file_119639.jpg

In a former post I requested to Koz to create a MT that would make his new Long Hair Evolution hook in behind the V3s ears. He was kind enough create it to send a copy of it to me to try out.

I have posted three examples here with a new character Xavier V3 who will be supporting Kozs hair in the future. The character and textures is still a third of way in its production - but it will give everyone an idea how the hair target looks. I am not sure if Koz will be releasing the target publicly or not. I sent him an email asking him, but have not received a reply as of yet.

The first Long Hair Evolution image is default setting with out the side bang, the second one; is with the new behind the ears morph target, and the third; is a snow render with a little post work from the two images above.

macmullin ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 4:23 PM

file_119640.jpg

Image 2: Behind the ears morph target.

macmullin ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 4:24 PM

file_119641.jpg

Image 3: Snow render with a little post work.

GothKurlz ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 5:53 PM

where can you find the behind the ears morph? thanks! ---Essie

beos53 ( ) posted Fri, 30 July 2004 at 9:28 PM

I hope Koz does release the MT to the public, It does look great behind the ears. And do you have a timeline for the final product of Xavier.

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Orio ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 12:37 AM

The behind ears morph is FANTASTIC! Xavier: a male name for a beautiful girl, why? I don't know, maybe in English Xavier sounds normal for a girl, but to an Italian ear, it sounds really weird.

ania ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:00 AM

As a French, I agree. Xavier is a name only for boys. She looks great however.

ania ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:10 AM

But you can use its french feminine counterpart : Xavie ;)

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:32 AM

KEWL...the morph looks great! Thanks for posting!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:41 AM

First, I second ania's spelling of the name... although there are names which can be used for either male or female: Joyce, Sidney, Hilary. My little name booklet says that Xavier is from the Arabic, meaning bright, and possibly was originally feminine? Second, I really like the morph targets. I have my waist-length hair tucked back behind the ears just like that right now (otherwise it would be all over the keyboard, and my typing would be even more erratic). Koz is one of the few hairmakers who even attempts to do a proper scalp at the partline, but having the variations would make this hair even more flexible. Can we beg him to release the morphs? Thank you, too, for nudging him! Carolly

Simderella ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 5:06 AM

Ooooo love that MT!! Koz usually does post the extra MT's. I while back when the new Kyoko hair came out, i wrote to him and asked for an inverted version, he kindly sent it to me, then a few days later it was on his site ;) Just loving this new hair though. and that MT would make it even more versitile. ;)

My Gallery

Spiritfoxy ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 6:59 AM

the MT's are great! hope he releases them for all to use smile

PabloS ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:25 AM

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 7:32 AM

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 8:07 AM

I woke up this morning here in Atlantic Canada and poked my nose here into the form to find a string of comments to the post. :-) Please excuse my spelling & grammar - I have not gotten my coffee yet. made and poured coffee OK...ready to go...Koz said he will eventually be posting it on his site at www.digitalebabes.com. I guess when hes finished working the new files. I am not sure when, but I am sure it will be properly located in the download section under Long Hair Evolution. He just sent me a new update of the MT. I will give it a whirl some time today and post it here for all to see. I went back to www,babynames.com (where I pick up all my character names) and I must have read the wrong lines. The following list was posted there I will have to change the poor girls spelling to Xaviere. I kind of like Xaviera too. We'll see what it will be in the end. :-) XAVIER Male Spanish Meaning: New house XAVIERA Female Spanish Meaning: Owner of a new house XAVIERE Female French Meaning: New House As far as Xaviere Character and texture release date and time line - I really never have any. I work at a number of projects in rotation to keep things interesting. I am sure Tim Metcalf (Carcinogen) who beta test all my work thinks its funny that I a have a time line in/of Image Phase-ness. :-) Its based on levels of image completeness along with my technical methods used. Xaviere is now in the third phase out of the eight. This is the first color phase - I start with the first two in BW or gray scale first and all my work is done by hand photos rarely ever used and only to make displacement texture maps, brushes and patterns. I guess with all that said - I will say some time in the first or second week of September.

Strixowl ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 12:05 PM

Good to hear. I like these MT's allot

nomuse ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 12:22 PM

Xaviera will always remind persons of a certain generation of Xaviera Hollander and "The Happy Hooker." Xaviere is a nice name, tho.

macmullin ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:06 PM

Then I guess Xaviere V3 it will be! :-)

Carcinogen ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 9:38 PM

Wow, Dale! Xaviere looks great! She's a natural beauty. She looks like a young Susan Dey from Partridge Family. Am I dating myself with that observation? Also, that Koz is a saint, huh?

macmullin ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 5:53 AM ยท edited Sun, 01 August 2004 at 5:56 AM

Yes I see Susan Day in this character, and yes, your right, it's dating you. :-)

But... Tim how come forgot to tell everyone your other favorite other kinds of programming at the time - "H.R. Puff N' Stuff and his Magic Flute", "Razzel - Dazzel" and "The Banana Splits" with your friends Bingo, Fleegle, Drooper and Snorky!?

LOL Sorry I could not resist ;-P

Message edited on: 08/01/2004 05:56

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 6:27 AM

"Bingo, Fleegle, Drooper and Snorky" ??????? Somebody must be puffin' somethin' at the networks if that was the sort of programming which replaced the Saturday morning horse operas. Carolly

Carcinogen ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 7:58 AM

Hey, PuffNStuff was all about Witchiepoo, ya know? As I look back, I think the magic talking flute was some subliminal phallic thing. Hehehe. Also, what about "Land of the Lost" with the Sleestaks that chased Marshall, Will, and Holly and that funny little Monkey Boy into the Pylons because they had one of the magic crystals? Yep, those Sid and Marty Kroft people were puffin' somthin' for sure. Anyhow, Dale, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just wanted to say love your new character. She's a beauty. Also, I am hoping Koz will post the new new Morph Targets. I'm crossing my fingers...

macmullin ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 8:31 AM

Lol, no problem Tim you can hijack the thread any time.... Yep, Koz will be putting up the targets at his site when hes finished (now confirmed). I still have not tried out the newest little update yet he sent - will have to get to it now.

Shadow_Fyre ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 12:59 PM

VI_Knight ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 3:03 PM

Will the message be posted here when he puts it up or will a link be placed in the freebie section?

macmullin ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 6:00 PM

file_119645.jpg

Latest update of the behind the ears morph target for Long Hair Evolution by Koz

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2004 at 1:22 AM

looks the same to me....great..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.