Sun, Sep 22, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 9:08 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: I need to find Beta Testors

MoeGoofie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 1:43 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:33 AM

Here's the deal. I have some new products I'm working on for Koshini, Ichiro/Maniken, Michael2, Michael3/David. But here's my problem. The testers I have take my products and don't give me reviews. They make images and that's nice for them. But I don't want images, I want reviews.

Is there anyone out there who would be interested in being a reviewer? And not someone who will just take my products, keep them, and not give me assistance. I feel like these ppl have stolen my products. And perhaps it's subconscious, but you know - it's kinda not fair.

So I'm ditching my current testers and looking for new ones. Anyone interested?

"To pass your plate is nothing new." - MG

almeidap ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:02 PM

I am at least for the Koshini/Ichiro and M2.

genny ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:02 PM

I will......but...since I work a full time job......I can only do this when I have time. I tested the first few products for "Koshini" and did a little for "Swam"...so If you think I am suited for it..please let me know. (: I have Poser4 with ProPack and even though I have P5.....I don't use it at all so can't help you there.

MoeGoofie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:08 PM

Uh, if you only test when you have time, then no that won't help me. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I'm looking for ppl who would be committed to testing my stuff within a reasonable time frame. That's the other issue I'm having. Only one person tests my items within a week. Everyone else test within a month or never. You can see how that doesn't work.

Lunaseas ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:15 PM

I can test some items for you that are for M2, M3 or David. I always test within a week and I don't post images without your consent. If I don't have time on a given week, I will let you know so we don't waste each others time.:)

venolin ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:22 PM

I am currently unemployed so I could spend a lot of time working with what you have. I have Koshini and M3.

genny ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:24 PM

No, you don't sound "ungrateful" and I don't mean to sound that I don't ever have time. (: What I mean is, I work night shift...and some days I feel great when I get home from work.....and other days........I just can't wait to get to bed. LOL!

MoeGoofie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 2:56 PM

WOW! What a great response. I thought no one would be interested. Well, I guess I was wrong. Thanks. I think I have all the testers I need for now. Doesn't mean don't inquire. It just means I didn't expect all the nice posts. Thanks! ~ Moe

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:03 PM

that lets me out..thought this was something about model glue..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Smoovie ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 3:30 PM

I'm fairly new at Poser, but I would be willing to help you out. I rate and write reviews for music, and the labels seem to be happy with my feedback and promptness.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 5:05 PM

Moe -- gimmie an IM sometime, will ya?

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Shoshanna ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 5:18 PM

To product showcase forum. Please post requests for merchant related matters in this forum in the future. Shoshanna.

Letterworks ( ) posted Sat, 31 July 2004 at 8:10 PM

Shoshanna I just had to say that this is rediculous! What is wrong about asking for Poser testers in the Poser forum? There is no product being advertised in this post! It gets crazier everyday on this site! Pretty soon we won't even be able to mention commercial material in the Poser forum, even though Poser IS a commercial product! Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.