Sun, Sep 22, 3:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Help Creating Phonemes for use in mimic2

venolin ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 10:33 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:30 AM

I hope someone can help me out. I have Sara (1 and 2) from Dark Whisper as well as Mimic2 (not pro) from DAZ3D. I want to make phonemes for her to use so I can lipsync her for a short I am working on. I have no idea where to begin. Does anyone know how to do this? I've already posted this same question at the DAZ3D forum with no success. Once I create them I plan on sharing.

Thanks in advance

Venolin

doctorkoan ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 11:02 PM

I'm not sure myself, but perhaps the Sara Fan Club website has the answer in the forums.

sixus1 ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 12:19 AM

Attached Link: http://secure.daz3d.com/Mimic/downloads/DAZ_Mimic_Artist_Guide.pdf

Here is a link to the pdf guide at DAZ. Maybe that will help.

venolin ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 12:49 AM

Thank You sixus1 and doctorkoan for the replies. I downloaded the Mimic Artist Guide and am going to read it tonight. Once again thank you for the help - venolin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.