Tue, Oct 22, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: I had to show this off...

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 1:54 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12355&Form.ShowMessage=1872021

... but I think it would cross the line for posting here, so I'm only posting the link to the posting in the developer's thread. lol

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 6:30 AM

That is disgusting. I was just going to write that first line so people would rush over to the link to see what was so bad :) It looks good, so far.

shamanka ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 7:11 AM

I think so too. Granite or marble for the textures?

My Store My Free Stuff My Site

GothKurlz ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 8:00 AM

very nice work! I wish I could get something like that from just playing around! ---Essie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.