Fri, Aug 2, 11:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: after a ninja for poser 5

d0wn_under ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 5:51 PM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:47 PM

I know nothing about using or generating images with poser, I'm not even an artist, but I am after a ninja which I can use for a site I am trying to develop.

It is a private site, so the image won't be used for anything commercial and I'm not really after spending any money on one so can anyone point me at good , free ones?

As an example, I really like the one in the images at the top of this page. Can anyone help?

Byrdie ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 7:20 PM

You can do this with any of your Poser figures, just hunt around for the costume bits. There's some in Free Stuff right here and over at RDNA. In fact, there's probably even a good bit of stuff on your P5 content CD that can be tweaked to get a pretty good ninja using either Dork or Don -- though personally I prefer Don ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.