Sat, Sep 21, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Opinons Please... "Transition"

zhounder ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2004 at 11:36 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:38 AM

file_120323.jpg

This is something I threw together tonight in Photoshop. I want to hint towards the "trasition" from Film to Digital. this is just a concept at this point but I was hoping y'all could give me a suggestion or opinion. I may use this or something like it on the next version of my web site. Not sure I like it that much yet. :- Thanks! Magick Michael

Randys ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 7:18 AM

It's a good idea you might think about fading the 1's and zero's and the cogs to each end, with the fad out and fade in in the middle it makes a dark spot in the center. Randy

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 1:04 PM

It's a very interesting idea. I love the photos not sure which I would use to illustrate a film or a digital photo. I think the car is great but the woods as being the midpoint of a digital and film photo and the eye as being a pure digital photo for me symbolically does not work. However it's your site you can do whatever you want!!! Also I don't get a pure black section between the digital numbers and the grey squares. OH yeah, you might want to mirror the eye so that it appears that the eye is looking at the viewer NOT off to the right side of the monitor. Best of luck. Bsteph

zhounder ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 1:20 PM

Thanks! Just an FYI, I admit the fade is dark in the center, however if you don't see an overlap you may want to brighten your monitor a bit. There is a visable overlap of about 2 cogs/text. bsteph, I agree the images aren't 100%. I jsut grabbed these off my site rather than reinvent the wheel for a test. The eye thing though, well I like the idea of the lights going into the pupil as if she is looking into the future. Also the looking "beyond" is apart of continueing the journey of a photographic future. Thanks guys, Time to work some more!

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 12:22 PM

I like Your idea....and the Image is a beaut.

danob ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 1:34 PM

A very cool concept I wish you well with it and you have some intersting ideas too about the eye theme!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 2:33 AM

file_120324.jpg

Well I like the idea a lot.Things like this I always like messsing around with.Similar to what I did for entering the banner contest.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.