Thu, Sep 19, 9:56 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Posette gets long nails ! ! !

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 8:31 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:44 PM

file_120524.jpg

Hi all,

Why is Posette smiling?..........Because she's finally able to grow fingernails !

I was messing around with ZBrush and wanted to learn how to make morph targets, so I
started with the P4Fem fingernails since I couldn't find any long nail morphs through my searches.

I've hardly ever used Posette but I do like the hybrid models like the V3Head-P4FBody
Hybrid by Netherworks. I also like Jim Burton's Posette 2003 but I always thought they would look so much better with long nails.

PoserWorld also has so many nice outfits for Posette that I wanted to finally put them to some use.

The MTs are in OBJ format. They can be used on any character using the P4Fem body geometry.

They should be up in Freestuff as soon as they're approved. I hope you find them useful :-)
Enjoy!

Cheryl (CeeBee)

~ Meow ~

EnglishBob ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 9:30 AM

Thanks Cheryl, good work. Nails are not the easiest things to morph. I shouldn't mention it now you've gone to all that trouble, but Ghost did some Posette long nail morphs way back when. I think you can still find them on Ste Leth's site - but I won't steal your thunder by providing a link. ;)

CeeBeeVFXG ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2004 at 11:47 AM

Hi EnglishBob, You know, I've been to that site several times and NEVER noticed those morphs LOL! I've searched several sites and even did a Google search for P4Fem Long Nail morphs and came up empty. Ah well, I needed the practice anyway ;-)

~ Meow ~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.