Sat, Sep 21, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: August Gallery Of The Month

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 7:31 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:37 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Enmos

This months gallery is nothing less than excellent in both quality and substance. This is a naturalist at work, and an entomologist in the making.... and I love the whimsy and beauty of the tiny world of insects that he presents to us on an almost daily basis.... Even if you don't like bugs you will learn something, it's like a mini science lesson with every upload.... Congratulations Enmos! Your gallery is outstanding!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

logiloglu ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 7:34 PM

Congrats,Enmos.you have a wonderful gallery. superb photography.i am your fan. !!!!!!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 9:24 PM

Congratulations! The Macro World is getting BIGGER...and We Learn :]

Misha883 ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 9:24 PM

Wonderful Bugs!

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Sun, 01 August 2004 at 9:46 PM

Congratulations ! You show excelently to all of us a "forgoten" but beautiful world !!!

Nilla ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 2:38 AM

Congratulations Jeroen! Your work rocks! :)

enax ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 2:41 AM

Congrats!!! Neat, beautiful and perfect photos in your gallery... excellent election :)

Enmos ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 3:03 AM

OMG !! Tears of happiness here !! :o) This is some surprise, i just woke up, strolled downstairs and turned on the computer to see what new images there were on and what new comments i got. And i got this !!! I love you guys !! Thanks a lot !! :o) I really cant express my gratitude enough, but believe me i am VERY happy right now :o)

patmartj ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 6:21 AM

Congratulations, very well deserved

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 2:43 PM

perfect choice!! a photographer & scholar of high callibre!! congrats Jeroen!! :D

Lalani ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 3:41 PM

Fantastic choice, congrats Jeroen! :D

OldFaithful ( ) posted Mon, 02 August 2004 at 4:27 PM

The choice is excellent, like the gallery...congrats:)

Akinom ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2004 at 4:52 PM

... have seen right now you're GOM in August :o)Congratulations on this! It's very well deserved! Fantastic choice! claps hands Admire you skills! Your macro work is exceptional! Always enjoy your postings! Have a great week going on! Greetz'n hugz, Monika

Enmos ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2004 at 4:55 PM

Wow thanks guys and girls :o) !! This means a lot to me, im glad you like my work !! :o) Jeroen aka Enmos

Randys ( ) posted Tue, 03 August 2004 at 7:19 PM

I really enjoyed viewing your gallery. Congratulations on GOM you certainly deserve it. Randy

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 5:23 PM

Job well done.Congrats!!!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

jimry ( ) posted Wed, 04 August 2004 at 5:24 PM

Well done Jeroem...and congrats on GOM....your macro work is certainly outstanding...carry on the great work old chap :)

lionking123 ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 7:20 AM

I agree the gallery is great...

sheilakalajdzic ( ) posted Wed, 11 August 2004 at 2:36 AM

Big congratulations to you!!!!! You so much deserve this!!!! As I said to you a few nights ago, your photography opens my eyes to new worlds right here under our noses!!!! I LOVE seeing these worlds through your eyes!!!! much peace and joy to you, sheila

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.