Thu, Sep 5, 8:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Worlds of Bryce opens FREE banner link program (add yours today)

draculaz ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 9:31 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:26 AM

Attached Link: Click on Worlds of Bryce

After a considerable time spent trying to figure out the code, I'm proud to announce the opening of the Free Bryce Banner Program. Have a site that's somehow connected to Bryce? Advertise it here, for free, for ever. All you need to do is design a tasteful graphic of 468x60 pixels, and send it to mihnea@freewriters.ca, together with the exact url of your site. You will most probably see it up and running within the next 24 hours. Freewriters.ca received an average of 206 individual visits per day in the month of July 2004, with a good portion of that going to Worlds of Bryce. It's a good chance for startup sites to receive traffic, as well as for those already established ones to broaden their member base. All I request in return is that you add a text link somewhere on your own site to the Worlds of Bryce (non-binding). So enjoy, and send in those emails :) Drac

Elsina ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 12:12 PM
TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 8:07 PM · edited Fri, 06 August 2004 at 8:08 PM
Forum Moderator

Many thanks, Drac!
Mine's on the way! Maybe you could post a suitable banner of yours so that we can reciprocate?

Message edited on: 08/06/2004 20:08

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

draculaz ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 9:17 PM

text link is fine, really :)

waldomac ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 8:15 AM

Uh-oh. Now I'm going to have to actually do something to my site to bring it up to date. Just saw the banner at Worlds of Bryce. Lots of my newer renderings aren't there, and I have still not done any models or tutorials. Man, you're quick getting it up. Thanks. :)

markostimpy ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 10:26 AM

Sent mine to you. Also your link is posted on my site ("Defenders of the Faith" page). Thanks again, markostimpy.............................

Mark S. Popham

markostimpy@gmail.com

Ardiva ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 4:25 PM

Check your email drac!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.