Sun, Sep 22, 12:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Cow search, Yeah I know, "How Moooooooooving"

tonymouse ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 2:16 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

There use to be a low rez ish cow I think it was by ScottA, but I'm not absoluty sure, it was a freebie. Anybody remember it, and better still know if it is still up any where? Tony (Who needs a cow, but it's not the star of the show ;)

Kristta ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 3:52 PM

I got about 20 cows out in the pasture. Shipping might be a bit much though! Just kidding. I don't know of any place that you can obtain a Poser Cow. Sorry I could not help but couldn't resist a good cow joke. Kristta

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 5:11 PM

Kristta.....ROTFLO

SnowFox102 ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 5:47 PM

Hm...Well a static cow would be easy to find, but I don't know about a jointed one. Guess it depends on which you're after. Heck, I could model a static cow if I tried, but it would just sit there. Hm, kinda like a real cow! ;) Seriously, there is, uh...coughtuboqudcough* ;)

TygerCub ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 7:07 PM

try 3d cafe. They have lots of 3ds figures that would work if not examined too closely.

nickedshield ( ) posted Fri, 06 August 2004 at 7:30 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vistainternetproducts.com/

Check over at Daz3d.com. Or Lyne's cows

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 12:14 AM

I don't recall ever seeing any free cows....:>0 DAZ has one, but it's $20 Have you tried asking ScottA?

mamba-negra ( ) posted Sat, 07 August 2004 at 6:05 PM

file_120801.jpg

You could try the cow over at IW43d.com (under poser works) Not a bad model for 15 (3 different cow textures.) You can't open the mouth, and it doesn't reach the ground to graze, so it will probably get really skinny over time:) But otherwise, a decent model at a reasonable price. eric

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.