Sun, Sep 22, 12:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: simple set of fairy wings

pixelfairy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 1:43 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

file_121248.jpg

I have a plan to create an image that I need some very simple fairy wings for -- anybody know where I can get them. Soon I will know how to model simple things like this, but for now I would be so happy to find some that are all ready made. The DAZ wings are a little too much for my purposes.

SnowFox102 ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:28 AM

Attached Link: http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/n/snowfox102/wing.obj

file_121249.jpg

Would these work? I whipped em up in a couple minutes ;) I don't know if this is what you want, but they're yours if you want them.

pixelfairy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:40 AM

file_121250.jpg

I think these are going to do the trick. Although the ones I'm using look different than the image above... like there are spikes on them. Thanks!!! I like how this is coming together so easily.

pixelfairy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:46 AM

now that I have one wing in place... how do I duplicate it? seems like it will probably be obvious... I'm looking in the manual now.

pixelfairy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 2:56 AM

file_121251.jpg

got it. they were there I just needed to unselect the original.

pixelfairy ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 3:07 AM

file_121252.jpg

I can see how easy it would be to get sucked into this all night, but it's late.. thanks again for the wings I'll post more as I work on the image.

SnowFox102 ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 4:15 AM

Whoa, those are identical to my dragon's wings o_O They look nice on a fae, keep up the good work! Glad I could help a lil :)

Riddokun ( ) posted Tue, 10 August 2004 at 5:35 PM

nice.. what are the batwing like from ? anyay keep us informet of the progress of your picture

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.