Thu, Oct 3, 11:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Creating MOR poses

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 8:46 AM ยท edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Hi All I'm having a slight problem creating a MOR file. I've been using POSER 5 in conjuction with MPE and I've followed the creator tutorial located @ http://koti.mbnet.fi/~ilaripih/MPEHome/Tutorials/MOR/MORtut.htm However once I use my newly created .pz2 file on V3 it doesn't work until I inject "!All Body Morphs" But if I use a character I've purchased, say BRANDY, it works without having to inject "!All Body Morphs" Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

KarenJ ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 11:57 AM

Attached Link: http://rbtwhiz.com/rbtwhiz_rScript.html

MPE3 cannot create INJ files, which is what you need for a character like V3 who used injection morph system. Daz has two products for creating INJ poses, INJection Pose Builder ($1.99 if you're in the PLatinum Club, but doesn't work with Steph 3 by all accounts) and Injection Magic, which is more pricey but apparently easy to use (I haven't bought it yet.) Or, at the link, is a tutorial for making them the hard way... by hand *gulp* It is doable - I managed it - but it's a long, boring and frustrating process. If you think you're likely to make these poses quite frequently, I'd recommend getting one of the programs.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 12:03 PM

Thanks a lot I'll look into that. The funny thing is I've actually got INJection Pose Builder but never used it before :-)

renderclipps ( ) posted Mon, 09 August 2004 at 12:27 PM

Worked a treat Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.